Error: Couldn't connect. Go online to download episodes (Reported to the Studio)

Options

Answers

• ksmock
    ksmock Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I keep getting the same connection error in Candy Crush on my iPad. If I try reinstalling, will I lose my progress? I honestly don’t know my account log in info but was able to locate my User ID. Also how do I connect this king account to my game? I keep getting the same error when I try creating an account through the game. 
  • Smalyarov
    Smalyarov Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    @Xarly it’s been months...is there a resolution?  I’m on 1992 and have not been able to earn boosters since June.  I have never been able to sync because it’s always given me a connection error so now if I uninstall I will lose all progress and boosters.  This exact reason is why I quit playing this game years ago!!! I thought by now it’d be resolved.  Please advise!!!  If this can’t get fixed I will never trust your apps again.  I have put much time and money into this game.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @bernie-7, your progress can be restored but if you are playing the game on a mobile device once you uninstall and reinstall the game all your lives and boosters will be gone.  They are only saved to your device.  The gold bars will never disappear and progress can always be brought back.

@ksmock, if you have a user ID # then you already have a King account.  Make sure that you are logged out of Facebook and then click on the pink button.  You will be clicking on the King button and then logging into your account.  For any or all of you if you have only been playing through Facebook and now want to try playing through the Kingdom then you have to sync the accounts.  Follow the steps here

@Smalyarov, the glitch is on Facebook's end and their glitches don't get resolved that quickly.  This is the 4th Facebook glitch in the last year or so and it takes them weeks to resolve it.
  • Smalyarov
    Options
    @Elsa I don’t use Facebook to login I tried using the Kingdom site.  I was actually finally able to get a connection through Facebook yesterday and it said everything was sunk but of course it wasn’t and I lost it all.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Oh no!  I give up!  I wish I had a magic wand that I could wave over everyone's game to get them going again.  What did you lose?
  • parrothead
    parrothead Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Miss Elsa, Many months ago, I asked about why I cannot sign in with my email on any of the games....using an iPad...still has not been resolved....any news I may have missed?
  • Smalyarov
    Options
    @Elsa I took screenshots before I uninstalled and reinstalled.  Reinstalling worked and connection was made but progress lost.  All boosters, gold coins, and level.  Do you have somewhere I can send the screenshots?
  • _Elsa_
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi @parrothead, I am so sorry to hear that you didn't get a response.  It might have been in the old King Care and when everything transitioned here we lost a lot of messages. Are you trying to log in to the Kingdom account?  What error message are you seeing?
  • Smalyarov
    Options
    @parrothead the kingdom sign in is what made me lose my “connection” as well.  As someone suggested I tried to fully logout and in through Facebook yesterday which said it was working and syncing but of course wasn’t and everything was lost when I uninstalled on my mobile device.  With the length of this thread it seems to be a very common problem with syncing through the Kingdom site.  I also don’t understand if Facebook is causing glitches then why allow users that option?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @Smalyarov do you have your King user ID #?  If not, please follow the steps on here to get it: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They will send you an email with a ticket number.   Once you get that number then you can attach your print screens to your response back to them.  Complete the form using this topic and subtopic so that they know that you also need your progress added back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?