Error: Couldn't connect. Go online to download episodes (Reported to the Studio)

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 15,381 Farm Moderator
    Hello @Chrisho, Thank you for replying back 🙂

Were you able to get your Level progress back with the help of above link OR do you need Community Manager’s help with anything?

* Thank you for removing your email address from above post 👍

Have a great week ahead 🤗
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ChrishoChrisho Posts: 9 Newbie
    @Pummy Raj

Thanks for your help! But unfortunately I wasn’t able to get my progress back by following the steps in the link. I would be very grateful if the Community Manager could help.

Thanks again! =)
    edited July 2019
    Hello @Chrisho, Hope you are having great Monday 🤗

I am sorry to hear that the link did not work for you to restore the levels!!  Probably, it helps only when we loose whole level progress.. not sure!!

Can you please provide your game user ID number through this link
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it/p1?new=1

If you are playing through Facebook, let me know as the above link doesn't work!!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day!
    @Pummy Raj

Thanks for your help! :)

My game user id is 5765343546

Thanks again for your help!! Have a great day! =)
    Hello again @Chrisho

I will request the Community Manager to help with restoring your level progress to # 2547. 

But, I would like to give you a heads-up that, they will not be able to give you your old high scores back!!  Will that be OK for you? 
    @Pummy Raj 

Thanks a lot for your help!! I understand that the old high scores will be gone but that’s fine as long as the progress is restored =) 

Thanks again! :)
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,498 Community Manager
    Hi @Chrisho ,

Thanks for the patience and apologies that this happened to you! We looked into your account and reverted the changes. Now you will be back to level 2497 but bear in mind that all previous levels now will show with 2 stars. As per usual, you can go and replay them if you wish to improve the scores there.

Looking forward to seeing you around in the Community!  :)

Cheers,
    Xarly
    @Xarly

Thank you so much for your help!! Everything is back to normal now! 

Thanks again!!! =)=)  

Cheers :)
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 34,455 Community Hub Moderator
    Hi @Chrisho, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• bernie-7bernie-7 Posts: 7 Level 2
    I’m getting the same problem, reluctant to uninstall before I’m certain playing levels can be restored 
  • ksmockksmock Posts: 1 Newbie
    I keep getting the same connection error in Candy Crush on my iPad. If I try reinstalling, will I lose my progress? I honestly don’t know my account log in info but was able to locate my User ID. Also how do I connect this king account to my game? I keep getting the same error when I try creating an account through the game. 
  • SmalyarovSmalyarov Posts: 4 Newbie
    @Xarly it’s been months...is there a resolution?  I’m on 1992 and have not been able to earn boosters since June.  I have never been able to sync because it’s always given me a connection error so now if I uninstall I will lose all progress and boosters.  This exact reason is why I quit playing this game years ago!!! I thought by now it’d be resolved.  Please advise!!!  If this can’t get fixed I will never trust your apps again.  I have put much time and money into this game.
    @bernie-7, your progress can be restored but if you are playing the game on a mobile device once you uninstall and reinstall the game all your lives and boosters will be gone.  They are only saved to your device.  The gold bars will never disappear and progress can always be brought back.

@ksmock, if you have a user ID # then you already have a King account.  Make sure that you are logged out of Facebook and then click on the pink button.  You will be clicking on the King button and then logging into your account.  For any or all of you if you have only been playing through Facebook and now want to try playing through the Kingdom then you have to sync the accounts.  Follow the steps here

@Smalyarov, the glitch is on Facebook's end and their glitches don't get resolved that quickly.  This is the 4th Facebook glitch in the last year or so and it takes them weeks to resolve it.
  • SmalyarovSmalyarov Posts: 4 Newbie
    @Elsa I don’t use Facebook to login I tried using the Kingdom site.  I was actually finally able to get a connection through Facebook yesterday and it said everything was sunk but of course it wasn’t and I lost it all.
    Oh no!  I give up!  I wish I had a magic wand that I could wave over everyone's game to get them going again.  What did you lose?