“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• barbbill
    barbbill Posts: 4 Newbie
    Same here I am in the high 2500 levels on all 4 crush games.  I doubt have FB and I have now lost internet connection... why? Very frustrating.  I may do the same here. 
  • Jess1995
    Jess1995 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I had the same problem on my iPhone, but it worked for me to go into settings on the phone, find the candy Crush soda app, and then i just had to allow mobile data. 
  • barbbill
    barbbill Posts: 4 Newbie
    Well I tried the settings and it still has not worked...? Thanks for your help
  • nummymummy
    nummymummy Posts: 10 Level 2
    I’m having the same problem. Started a few days ago after the most recent update. Not sure what else to do?
  • Linlou
    Linlou Posts: 4 Newbie
    I am having this same issue on my desktop computer.  If I had no internet connection, I wouldn't be able to get into the game in the first place.  Can someone please help to stop this from happening?  Thanks!

• pattytuk
    pattytuk Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’m also having this problem across most of the king games I play.   Deleted my candy crush saga and reinstalled.  Would let me sign after reinstalling to Facebook but not my king account, where I had been playing.  Lost around 1500 levels of progress.  Afraid to do this on my other games.  Any updates on getting this fixed????

• harlgal
    harlgal Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've had the same problem for the past week then read in the blog to uninstall and reinstall, I lost all 972 levels that I was on plus all of my extras! That's months of work! I am so upset.
    And it still is having the same dang problem 😑
    Thankfully progress is on another device, at least I hope it still is, lol. How do we rectify this? 
  • Linlou
    Linlou Posts: 4 Newbie
    My issue appeared to have been fixed within a few minutes of my post, above.  Thank you to whomever corrected the problem!
  • San_
    San_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is getting a bit ridiculous, tbh. My grandma is playing king games on her tablet for a few years now. Lately the amount of bugs she encountered has increased immensly. First she couldn't receive hearts from friends in Candy Crush Jelly. No idea how to fix that. Since this morning Farm Heroes Super Saga and Candy Crush Soda won't connect to the internet. Three other king games are connected without a problem. So i've tried every troubleshooting solution I found here and nothing worked. I deinstalled Farm Heroes Super Saga and Candy Crush Soda, because I had no idea what else could fix it. Still had problems with connecting to her profile, but after 20 minutes or so of trying it worked. She has her progress back, but it definitely sucks that she lost all her boosters. Why doesn't it sinc the boosters with her profile as well?
    I hope she doesn't have to deal with any more bugs, because its really annoying and I am not always there to deal with it. 

• nummymummy
    nummymummy Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hi Linlou, glad to hear you were able to reconnect.  Did you do anything differently? Most of my King games are still claiming to be offline.  From what I’m reading, deleting and reinstalling doesn’t help... :(
    I am interested to know how you were able to fix the problem.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?