“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• migselv04
    migselv04 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Jeg har samme problem
  • Linlou
    Linlou Posts: 4 Newbie
    For days, I have been getting a "No internet connection" message in Candy Crush Soda Saga, for the in-game Fair Game.  This is on my desktop computer, not on a phone.  I obviously have internet, or I wouldn't be posting this question.  Can someone please help?  Thank you!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @Linlou and welcome to our wonderful community.  I  am sorry you are having this problem.  When you refer to the in game 'Fair Game' are referring to Mr. Toffee's Fair?  Also - can you still play Candy Crush Soda, but you can't participate in Mr. Toffee's Fair?

I understand that you obviously have internet.  I have run into this problem with another game - but it affected my being able to play the game itself, not just a subset of it.  

Anyway - if it is just a glitch with the Mr. Toffee's Fair event, please try the following steps to see if it clears the issue up:

First clear your cache and then check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 10-15 seconds.  Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

Please reply using the comment section below.  I am especially interested to know if this is affecting the whole game or just Mr. Toffee's Fair.  Thanks.

• Linlou
    Linlou Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi - I have no idea where to find an app update.  I cleared my cache and rebooted my computer; I was able to play 2 rounds of #1052 and now all I have is this, shown below.  I can't click on the 1052 to enter the game, and everything else appears to have disappeared.  The original problem was only with Mr. Toffee's Fair.

• Darbigirl
    Darbigirl Posts: 0 Newbie
    I have cleared cache, turned off phone, still get error "no internet connection" for a couple of weeks now. HELP!!!
  • kristae1988
    kristae1988 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I too have been having the same issues for the last couple days.
  • kristae1988
    kristae1988 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Same issue for me & it's getting really frustrating!  Especially because I keep getting notifications about my team clearing tiles or however the notification says it.
  • Aneleh
    Aneleh Posts: 13 Level 2
    I have this problem now..
    Full Wi-Fi but game is not connecting.
    Fully updated, full wifisignal, restarted game and nothing works.
  • melbaisa10
    melbaisa10 Posts: 1 Newbie
    How do you clear your cache, since I'm playing on a desktop PC?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Darbigirl
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.🤗

In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?