Options

Answers

• leftyguitar
    leftyguitar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

This is King's idea of a response after 2 weeks' worth of complaining:

Hi Andrew, 

Thank you for your patience. 

At this time our team hasn't been able to find a specific problem, however, it is known that most of our games tend to work better in Google Chrome. 

Please try downloading this browser and test your games in it as well, feel free to get back to us with screenshots if the issue is still ongoing:https://www.google.com/chrome/

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or doubts, Andrew.

Have a sweet day!

--------------------------

Mike 🎈

King Player Relations

Utterly pathetic, and basically a cover-up. I've been playing Soda Saga for well over 2 years, and NO-ONE has ever suggested that "most of our games run better in Google Chrome".....that's complete bs and they know it. Notice that this a response from "Player Relations" (not the technical team), and is almost a word-for-word copy of a similar response that I got a fortnight ago. The main difference was a request for screen shots of the problem, duly sent, and then the communication path dried up. Despite several e-mails from me, they simply blanked me. I've reached level 1067 in my own time without buying boosters or spending money.....perhaps that's why they just can't be bothered. This yet another suggestion from King which turns the problem over to me. I've tried doing what they suggest, IT DOESN"T WORK!!

• Gaylene_Munro
    Gaylene_Munro Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having exactly the same problem and I too have a MacBook. This happened once before and finally was resolved after several months. Obviously there are a lot of people who like to play this gave that use Safari. One would think it would be worth the developers time to ensure any upgrades they make work on Safari.

• dyoung70
    dyoung70 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have tried Google Chrome & Firefox with no luck. We need this solved.

• mikehowell1
    mikehowell1 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

None of that worked. I deleted and reinstalled the game, tried it on two different browsers and cleared my cache. Same problem still.

• Minionmom
    Minionmom Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also am having no luck playing through FB. I also have a MAC Air, but the game will also not play using a desktop that does use google chrome as the browser. So, it is not the computer, it is the FB platform.

As far as a fix, I enjoy the game, but will just vacate all the King games if they have no interest in addressing the problem, I will move on to something else.

• cjedwards59
    cjedwards59 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have a MacBook Pro running 10.14.6 Mojave. Deleted cache and reloaded game, using Chrome , Safari and Firefox it won't let me click on any level. Also scrolling the used to left to right is now up and down. Same on all browswers.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Your favorite Honey is back 🍯🍯🍯

Fist off, apologies for the delay on getting back to you guys. So this is what is happening:

The loading issues on Facebook through Safari is being investigated so if you're having issues on Safari, please try a different browser.

This is also being investigated if you're having the same issue on King.com, so please try a different browser as well.

Now this thread is for Mac issues only so if you're on PC, please check out the following support page here.

Once we have any news on this, we will let you know and in the meantime, lets keep it sweet and apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

Also, it would be great of you could provide a screenshot of "About this Mac"just like the following:

Just select the Apple on the top left corner and "About this Mac" - Screenshot

• cjedwards59
    cjedwards59 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I have tried all three browsers, see post from Feb 16th.
  • Sig
    Sig Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options
    This is my screenshot. Original post on Feb. 12th 11:05

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?