Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Answers

• Browngirl
    Browngirl Posts: 4 Newbie

Another weekend without Bubblegum Hill, another weekend of me not playing. 4 months is a ridiculous amount of time to fix a program that they are supposedly trained to be able to do. Well i can at least say CCSS has saved me a lot of money by not having it, i've bought a whole new summer wardrobe with what i would've spent to play Bubblegum Hill! It's absolutely Horrendous they would have this long term problem during the worst time for us. Many people at this time can not afford to buy anything let alone boosters for your game which is why Bubblegum Hill was so important for us to have. You can't advance is this game too much without the gold bars and lollipops. If they aren't going to bring it back just let us know so i can move on completely from this game. In the meantime i'll continue to play Best Fiends, i suggest others give that game a try. I can't continue to support King or any of there games, i'd rather spend my time and money elsewhere where it's appreciated.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,695 Sweet Legend

Hello!

I would like to clarify again that it is your decision to spend money on it. Nobody asks of you and please don't submit it to us. All games are free. What you do with it is your decision. Please stop complaining. The team is trying everything possible to bring it back and some of the players already have it. If it works, multiple players will get it.

• deb0407
    deb0407 Posts: 83 Pro Player 👑

@Spinnifix

We will stop complaining when they get it fixed and treat us with some respect.

• Spinnifix

It's just a game and a drama is being made out there. I do not understand!! I'm so sorry.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

To us it looks like just a game. But to the studio, we are customers. This is their money making machine. Respect us as players ( customers)

• Spinnifix

Where has Bubblegum Hill gone?

By King GamesLast Updated: Jun 26, 2020Recommended Article

Bubblegum Hill is an in-game event that challenges you to capture the Candy Throne and win some truly royal rewards.

To give you the best experience possible, we are making some updates to the game and this means the event will be unavailable until further notice.

We hope that you'll enjoy many of the other exciting events and challenges in the game.

To find out more, please go to the help center. Everything is always updated there and can be read !!! Thank you and understanding !!! A little help for you.

Here is the link. I can't do any more. I tried a lot to help !!!

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    edited June 2020

Just imagine you own a business and the people you hired are treating the customer's like garbage (Edit by CM: Offensive) . Just stop complaining, that's how you treat your customers the ones spending money . Just so unprofessional . They could care less about us

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2

i have to say reading the above comments it is not the customers who are out of line but this spinnifix character who has said it’s just a game, it’s a shame you don’t have anything else to do, stop complaining, this is your ambassador? This is very rude. Perhaps if you don’t want to hear people’s complaints there’s a better way to spend your time spinnifix. You seem very concerned with how others are spending theirs.

• Spinnifix

We have taken note of your complaints. And it was passed on. We are not technology. We can only reproduce what technology tells us. We are not outrageous. Only we cannot do anything. Please understand it !!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?