🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

New to the forum

Options
koalasd33
koalasd33 Posts: 6 Level 2

How does this discussion forum work? Do players give tips for certain games? How do i earn gold bars for Farm heroes?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello! @koalasd33 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I will answer your questions on this discussion but I know you are still new bee right now! 😉

1. This discussion forum could help you to solve any problems with any King's Games, also checked to see "Get Started", "Contest Area", "Player's Corner" and more too on Community Hub.

You can better to read here 👈 (This solve discussions by Elsa the Superstar) that I hope you can understand how to learn more about King Community.

2. Yes! But some King's Games have shown tips of how to pass any levels by Game Expert Player or Superstar Player on any King's Game's area. Don't worry! You can click on "Games" if you have playing any King's Game, then you click on "Support", finally you can ask any questions such as stuck on any level or game problems, you wait for Community Team, Superstar Team or Game Expert Team will help/answer you on any Support. 😉

3. Of course! You can click here (Contests) that you can join these contests to answer it to chance to win gold bars (boosters) on Farm Heroes Saga. 😉

I hope you can understand to learn more about King Community and thanks for your joining Sweet King Community! 😊

Have a nice day! 😊

• mhutch531
    mhutch531 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How do I earn gold bars in farm hero’s

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,922 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @mhutch531 👋😄

Farmtastic! Thank you for your still playing Farm Heroes Saga now! 👍😄

Don't worry! You can participate and answer/challenge on these active Farm Heroes Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars (boosters) on this game and please check more on Farm Heroes Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, etc.) 😉

You can also check more this game's exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot topics right now in Farm Heroes Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍓👑

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?