Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 18
    Options

Hello there! @jakegirl13 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜Š

I amย Diamond Limย (You can also called meย Limย is short as well). I am stillย Diamond Diaries Skill Masterย whileย Diamond Diaries Moderatorย right now. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for your coming to ask this level problem. ๐Ÿค—

Yes! You are right! After I check playing this level again,ย the lever cannot still pushing the diamond to the necklace fullyย afterย all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ™

Then please send usย your Game IDย (How to find your Game IDย here). Then we will help you toย move your next new progress from Level 1205 to 1206ย on this game soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

While I will telling and reporting this level problem to Community Team now, then they will checking and tweaking this level problem but it taken longer.

Please be patience waiting for this level tweaked very later and let us know your Game ID soon. We will waiting for you answer us soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @jakegirl13 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜„

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜Š

I amย Diamond Limย (You can also called meย Limย is short as well). I am stillย Diamond Diaries Skill Masterย whileย Diamond Diaries Moderatorย right now. ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for your coming to ask this level problem. ๐Ÿค—

Yes! You are right! After I check playing this level again,ย the lever cannot still pushing the diamond to the necklace fullyย afterย all of the jewel boxes collected and all of the moves used. That's very strange and unfortunately! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ™

Then please send usย your Game IDย (How to find your Game IDย here). Then we will help you toย move your next new progress from Level 1205 to 1206ย on this game soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

While I will telling and reporting this level problem to Community Team now, then they will checking and tweaking this level problem but it taken longer.

Please be patience waiting for this level tweaked very later and let us know your Game ID soon. We will waiting for you answer us soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

You can also check here :

๐ŸŒถ๏ธ Hot right now in Diamond Diariesย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

Share your favorite boosterย here! โ˜„๏ธ

๐Ÿ’Ž Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outย here! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜‰

Also checkย hereย to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a wonderful and sassy day! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜„

• ch2ca62
    ch2ca62 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 18
    Options

Why is it stopping and not letting the win??? Why wonโ€™t it push the diamond all the way?? Boxes all open!

• ch2ca62
    ch2ca62 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 18
    Options

Tried over 10 times! Slowโ€ฆ only birds.. all at once. Crazy!

• basmith526
    basmith526 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The bar will not move far enough for me to finish this level. Please help! Id#1303027047

• Andjelica
    Andjelica Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 18
    Options

I have the same problem...but mu boxes in the top row are not 7x...they are4x, 5x,5x,4x...my ID is 2836928838

• kaspurrr
    kaspurrr Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 18
    Options

Iโ€™m having a glitch in level 1205 where I get all the things Iโ€™m suppose to, but still canโ€™t get the diamond to the chain.

Ive forced stop and deleted and redownloaded the app and itโ€™s still happening.

Help please!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thanks for sending your Game ID, I tell and send your Game ID to Community Team then they may/will helping you to toย move your next new progress from Level 1205 to 1206ย on this game soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

While I did telling and reporting this level problem to Community Team, then they will checking and tweaking this level problem too but it taken longer.

Please be patience waiting again and also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?