1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Stuck on level 390

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,021 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello there! @Mohamadhassan98 and Diamond Diaries Hunters who have stucked on Level 390! 👋

Community Team answered me they will still checking for this level first then fixing it soon. Please be patience until this level fixed. Thank you for your reporting this level. 😊

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Mohamadhassan98
    Mohamadhassan98 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 19
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Oh! Dear! Very Sorry! @Mohamadhassan98 😥

Let me asking Community Team again.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello again! @Mohamadhassan98 and Diamond Diaries Players who have still stuck on Level 390 Bug Problem! 👋

Very sorry as Studio Team has checked on level 390 again and then they cannot find any issue on this level. 😅

So how about you make sure updated the latest version (Android - 1.51.0) / (Apple - 1.51.0.0) of this game that I hope nothing this happens again. 😊

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

After updating the latest version of this game, you must use stable Internet Connection while waiting a least 2 minutes that I hope nothing this happens on this level again! 😊

If you have followed these steps above but it's still not worked while this happens again, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that I hope nothing this happens again! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, gold bars, level progress and some events are saved/transfered but all of the inventory boosters and lives have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If it's still not worked from above steps, can you please send the video of Level 390 Bug Problem on this game? I will waiting for your response to answer! Thanks! 😊

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (Art Challenge - Create, create and create) and here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• amseek
    amseek Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

It's really annoying that the only responses I've seen from King on this issue is "I did it just fine! Let me show how since the piston works great! For me..."

The trouble isn't that we don't know how to play the level. The trouble is that a piece of the level is faulty making it impossible to play the level. I'm glad you were able to play the level with no problem. Perhaps maybe you can address the fact that many users cannot play the level because the level itself is broken.

Incidentally, level 371 has this exact same issue. The piston on that level fails with exactly the same glitch (the piston pushes underneath the diamond instead of actually pushing the diamond).

Can someone PLEASE actually address this bug? I can't go any further in the game and I was greatly enjoying it. Pkease don't suggest that I uninstall, reinstall the game and lose all my boosters I've been so careful to not use. This isn't a problem of not having the game updated (mine is up to date as per Google Play). This is a bug that's been present since 2019. This should be a bugfix.

I'm on a Motorola g Power 2020

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @amseek 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

I am very sorry as the studio team has been checked on level 390 then they cannot find any issue on this level mostly right now. As we see mostly of the players can still passing this level possible while they don't have asking this level issue problem mostly. 😅

How about you tried following these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that I hope nothing this happens again and you can pass this level possible soon! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, your gold bars, level progress and some events are saved/transfered but all of the inventory boosters and lives have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If this level is still not worked while still issue problem after you have tried following all of these steps, please let us know what's your mobile device and also Game ID (How to find your Game ID here). Then we will help you to move your next progress from Level 390 to 391 on this game soon. 😉

Please don't hesitate to ask and You can continue asking here on this level problem now. We will waiting for your answer soon! 😊

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• amseek
    amseek Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi

I've seen others on this forum call attention to this bug but I haven't seen any resolution to it. This bug is obviously only affecting certain users, like myself, because there are many users who have passed these two levels. I myself was able to pass level 371 only by wasting one of my hammer boosters. Unfortunately though, level 390 is not passable without this glitch being fixed.

The bug in question is with regards to the piston, or plunger in the game. The bug occurs when the piston is supposed to push a game item (a small doll on level 371, a diamond on level 390) but instead pushes underneath the game item. On level 371, this glitch leaves the last doll of the sequence stranded next to the piston and unreachable by any means other than using a hammer. On level 390, when the piston fails to push the diamond to the next game area, the game focus moves over to where the diamond would normally be had the piston worked, but since it didn't, the diamond remains next to the piston but the play area moves so that the diamond (and the piston) are now off screen and inaccessible. This makes level 390 impossible to pass and leaves no opportunity for the player to do anything other than to cease gameplay.

As this bug seems to only affect certain users, maybe this is a problem with certain phones?

I am on a Motorola G Power 2020 running Android 11, build RPMS31.Q1-54-13.3-10

And no, I have zero interest in uninstalling/reinstalling Diamond Diaries and losing all my hard-earned boosters in the process. This is a bug that's been known since 2019 and should be a bugfix.

Thanks

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 19
    Options

Hello again! @amseek 👋

Thank you for your asking Level 371 and Level 390 piston problems now. 🤗

Community Team has been answered me they have checked both of these levels then these levels don't have still no piston problems and any issue problems right now. As we see mostly of the players still don't asking both of these levels while they can still passing both of these levels possible right now. 👌😊

How about you tried following these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) (unless please don't uninstall and reinstall the game app) that I hope nothing this happens again and you can pass this level possible soon too! 😊

If this level is still not worked while still piston problems and any issue problems after you have tried following all of these steps, and then please send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID here) then we will help you to move your next progress from Level 390 to 391 on this game soon. 😉

Please don't hesitate to ask and you can continue asking on this thread here for this level problem now. We will waiting for your answer soon! 👇😊

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

No colour image challenge - Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪ I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 17
    Options

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

This level has been fixed fully now! If you still got stuck on this level right now, you try following these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that we hope this level has been fixed while you can pass this level possible as well! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, your gold bars, level progress and some events are saved/transfered but all of the inventory boosters and lives have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 17
    Options

Hello there! Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋😊

This level has been fixed fully now! If you still got stuck on this level right now, you try following these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) that we hope this level has been fixed while you can pass this level possible as well! 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

Need further assistance? Feel free to tag me! 😉

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?