1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box

Options
1235»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Yeah! I also love and agree your suggestion that we can used remaining maximum 5 moves by previous completed levels on next new levels. Thank you for your sharing your suggestions to them on Diamond Suggestion Box! @adcheffers 💎🤗

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @catbrown 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

The free birds will come up after 2/3 moves used on levels mostly but some of levels don't had free birds coming up. 🐦🐦🐦

And can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

You can also check to learn more Diamond Diaries Guides here & vote and answer Polls here 💎💡✔️😉

If you have any questions on this game, please don't hesitate to ask me and continue commenting on this thread here or post a question on Support Area here then I will check and help you again. 😉

Also thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Guess what's level and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

💎🏅 Answer 5 Questions and Show your current level then Claim the Badge here! ❓😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Judy_Richardson
    Judy_Richardson Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Hi, please please allow us to continue playing traders chest etc after we have completed all levels and waiting for new … diamonds and gold I understand can’t collect twice, but surely you would allow previously completed games to be played to obtain items for your competitions … other king games do

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! I also really agree your suggestion that we can replaying previous completed levels then we hope it's counted on any new features on this game. Thank you for your sharing your suggestions on Diamond Suggestion Box now! I pass this suggestion to Community Team now! @Judy_Richardson 💎🤗

• Judy_Richardson
    Judy_Richardson Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Here’s hoping 🙏🤣

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?