🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Stuck at 2510

Options
jpdostie
jpdostie Posts: 5 Level 2
edited July 2022 in Support

Why am I stuck at 2510 when I read other people are waiting for new levels at 2570 ?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @jpdostie 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

There are 2600 levels on this game currently.

Did you update the latest version (Android - 1.46.1) / (Apple - 1.46.1.0) of this game? 😊

Here is a tips of how to update the latest version of this game :

After updating the latest version of this game, you should use stable Internet Connection while waiting a least 2 minutes that I hope you can see the latest new levels released on this game! 😊

If you have updated the latest version of this game and use stable Internet Connection already but it's still not worked, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open this game.

If you have followed these steps above but it's still not worked again, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps here (Android) or here (Apple) (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

📔💡 Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🎶 Meet the Audio Team and share your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?