🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Cheater on Rival Challenge?

xmatouss
xmatouss Posts: 7 Level 2
edited September 2022 in Support

Hi all, please support me if possible. I would very much appreciated your support in Diamond Diaries Sága, which I am playing for more than 3 years. I am currently playing for probably the 2 last months Rival Challenge against one guy going with a name Mari. We are supposed to do more and more STAR BLASTS, currently reaching almost 700. And my oponent seems to be cheating or doing something not technically possible in the game. I had some suspicious few times, but finally I managed to get a hard prove, as today he “managed” to do 518 STAR BLASTS in 11 minutes, which means 1 STAR BLAST every 1 SECOND, if I do not consider restarting the level or uploading new level etc. Attached pictures of him having 60 STAR BLASTS and 22h and 38m remaining, and then 11 minutes later having already 578 STAR BLASTS completed. I wrote directly to the support, but no reaction. Any advice?

I expect than it would be already challenging to do any 518 moves within 11 minutes considering that you have 5 lives at maximum. Considering that a BIG LEVEL might consist of 35 moves, and having 5 lives in the beginning plus another 2 gained in 11 minutes, most of us can probably do 7 x 35 equals to less than 250 moves. To do over 500 STAR BLASTS in 11 minutes is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. Yet Mari makes it with ease, and not for the first time having such a big jump in short time… To do 518 STAR BLASTS within that time frame of 11 minutes seems for me not even technically possible. What do you think?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2022

Hello there! @xmatouss 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much and asking your feedback. 😊

Yeah! It's very impossible as that player is really hacker/cheater. It's very unfair. We cannot help you to report that player possible.

So you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Guess the name and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• xmatouss

Hi Lim

Many thanks for confirming that I am playing against a cheater. Can the player be blocked/banned? My user ID is 9927671944 and the player goes by name Mari

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome and Thank you for your answering again. 😊

Let me try asking Community Team then I am not sure if Community Team help you for playing this feature against that cheater/hacker or not. 🤔

• xmatouss

Hi Lim

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Should I continue to play this cheater until Community Team blocks him? Is it actually possible to block him?

Today after I finished my part, which took me several hours I was doing print screens every 15 minutes of this cheater turn. Below I send you the result. He “completed” 548 STAR BLASTS in 6 minutes… ( between having 22h 47m and than 22h 41m) Really not cool to cheat like this. The guy should be banned forever.

First 70 STAR BLASTS were ok, but then the “magic” happened…

Will I get a reward from Community Team of 140 gold bars even if I stop playing the Challenge against this cheater?

• Diamond_Lim

Thank you for your showing these screenshots and answering me again. @xmatouss 👍😊

I have asked Community Team yesterday already but unfortunately their team is still not replying us yet due to their super busy to and help players around King Community. So let me ask and remind their team again.

Guess the name and Win Gold Bars here! ❓🤔 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

• xmatouss

Hello Lim

Thank you for all your support and replies. I decided not to waste more time on playing this cheater, so today at 23:00 CET I will officially lose the challenge and the cheater will get 142 gold bars. 😕 Hope the Community Team can block the cheater and give the reward to the fair player of this Rival Challenge 😉

If you have other ideas, please be so kind and let me know.

Thanks a milion!!! 🤩🤩🤩

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2022

You are welcome and Yeah! We cannot beat any cheaters/hackers possible too. You have answered your Game ID on this game already. I have answered Community Team already but their team is still not replied us yet again. So we hope their team check and help you for playing this feature against that cheater/hacker soon.

And you can still win and get more free boosters (gold bars) with another features/events on this game! 😉

Anyway, thank you for your still playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 💎😄

• xmatouss

Hi Lim

Thank you.

I lost my hope today with Diamond Diaries, because I played Rival Challenge for almost 2 months and lost plenty of time and in the end Community Team is not able to support me on time… 😕 And I feel I was robbed of 142 gold bars after all. So sad… I will probably stop playing Diamond Diaries after such experience 😥

• Diamond_Lim

Oh Dear and What the Shame! Yeah! Community Team is still not replied us yet due to their super busy to do and help on King Community. 🙁

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

• xmatouss

Yes, definitely it is a shame. Below confirmation that I lost the Rival Challenge, as I refused to continue playing with cheater.

Anyway, would be great of Community Team give me also 142 gold bars. They were already given to a cheater…

thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?