🆎 Official Announcement regarding AlphaBetty Saga’s Development

Options

Comments

• Henpert
    Henpert Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Gutted!! Absolutely gutted!!! Can’t we start a petition to keep it. Sorry if someone’s suggested that already I can’t read all 14000 plus comments - thanks 😊

• toyoly
    toyoly Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Alphabetty Saga is not the only King game that will end soon. I noticed another game, that a friend mentioned me, I forgot the name. Despite all the complaints I read here there isn't suggested an option how we can keep playing the game, if that option is available.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

when someone is stuck on a level I like to offer help and ideas

🍮 🍮  

here are some ideas for saving the game ... it may be too late but we can try

🍮 🍮  

let's look at the money angle

if king was making enough money from ABS it would not go away(this is speculation)

perhaps there is a monetary amount that would save the game ... we can ask

🍮 🍮  

how could we raise money? ... some ideas

• go fund me
    • find a generous rich person(sport's star???) who loves ABS
    • get a corporation to sponsor the game
    • find a way for ads to pay for the game
    • maybe candy crush could support ABS
    • post more ideas here

🍮 🍮  

• gameday27001
    gameday27001 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I'm very interested, following!

• avsfan33
    avsfan33 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello, we are very sad to hear that Alphabetty is going offline in December 2021. Please reconsider, Alphabetty is a wonderful learning tool for children who are learning to spell. If it is no longer profitable, why not run a sale? Or move the hosting server to a cheaper site. Again, please reconsider taking Alphabetty down. The hard of learning and the children ask that you keep Alphabetty up and running.

Thank You

• juanmarcelo
    juanmarcelo Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

They should assign the Alphabbety Saga code to educational and rehabilitation organizations for people with cognitive problems. It is seen that it is a very useful tool and it will be a great loss for many. Not everything should go through the monetary.

• rpungin
    rpungin Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

@The_Chays said:

>As for Battlexic, no I have not tried it because I do not wish to battle random players in a game. My husband and I sit together and solve, and we are old and making dinner at the same time we play and we just prefer it that way.

You don't have to play random players! You can play against each other. Also, now Battlexic lets you play against bots, so there is no need to wait for the opponent to move! Three difficulty levels are available:

The game mechanics are the same as in Alphabetty Saga, but in addition there is strategy and competition involved.

Search for Battlexic in App Store or Google Play!

• rachelmr0618
    rachelmr0618 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I too have multiple sclerosis and this game has truly become therapeutic in so many ways. I wish there was another game like this.

• Nighthowl
    Nighthowl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Oh no🥺😫. This is the only game I've continued playing. It's my wake up, lunchtime, bedtime game. It helps keep my mind alert and my nerves calmed. At 65 years of age it's the only game I can find that is enjoyable and beneficial. I've played it for years and it has been an everyday routine that I'll tremendously miss. So it's with a sad heart that I say thank you and farewell.

Misfit

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,142 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Yep! It's sad news as this game will be shut down on 15th December 2021. Very sorry! 😔

Anyway, thank you for your playing Alphabetty Saga so much! ❤️😊

But don't worry! You can trying to select another one active King Game will you like playing here? 😉

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?