Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• amypowell3010
    amypowell3010 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My game keeps freezing in the middle of a game. I have to restart it and then I lose a life. Is this happening to anyone else?

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Yes. R u using IOS? If yes, can u try not to bring any companion and see how ...

• PaulMargerrison
    PaulMargerrison Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

I am also having issues with this level. No other issues. First noticed on phone whereas it freezes after 1, 2 or 3 moves. Logged into Facebook on my laptop and exactly the same thing happens.

Any idea when it might be fixed?

Cheers.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to report this @PaulMargerrison 👍

I've moved your question here as this is something that has already been reported so the Studio is looking in to this. The good news is that there is a workaround this issue.

Before selecting Play, remove the green checkmark ✅ from the Companion and you should be able to continue playing without any issues.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• SeraKB
    SeraKB Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi

I have been trying for days to get past level 1195 on Farm Heroes Saga.

However as soon as the Bullfighter makes an appearance the whole level freezes.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I have had this problem for days and it will not go away.

Thanks

• merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

Level 3017 freezes after 4 Moves. Lost Couple of boosters and two of Bonnie' s Lifes

Need help

• echinen
    echinen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

There is a bug in this level. The game keeps freezing. I tried to play it in my iPhone, iPad and through Facebook in a computer.

• bruins1984
    bruins1984 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I’m having the same issues on level 2672 it keeps freezing and I’ve done everything suggested I’m at the point where I don’t want to play it anymore and want to delete the app permanently! I hate to sound so bitter but it’s ridiculous I’ve tried all the suggestions multiple times and it does the same thing!

• kaniza
    kaniza Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Level 2234 after 3 moves freeze..help..

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @echinen Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the level!! Can you please give me few details:

1) Does this level has "Snow Balls" OR the New "Grass Weed Blocker"? Or does it have Eggs?

2) Did the game freeze immediately you have entered into the level OR were you able to make few moves?

** If the level has Snow Balls OR the new blocker, then the issue was already reported and the Farm Studio team are looking into it for a fix.

Can you please post back and confirm about the level? You can simply type your reply in the empty dialogue box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?