Bonnie booster has disappeared

Options
Doris_Koch
Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
edited April 2020 in Support

Hello

my Bonnie booster has disappeared, I’ve been on the highest booster for a while now a it’s completely gone and didn't' come back with the new levels started 3133

why did this happen? When might it come back again ?

thanks

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Doris_Koch I hope you are enjoying your time in our Farmtastic King Community! As you are aware - when Bonnie's timer runs out she usually disappears for a day or two. However this is the longest she has been gone (going on 3 days now) that I remember in recent history. Hopefully she will return soon, but I will also ask the CM and let you know what she says.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • bearwithme
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

I have forwarded the screenshots to the CM who will pass them onto the studio. I will let you know @caambuj and @Doris_Koch what they say. At least you both have her. She is still absent for me - hopefully she will show up on Monday. I hope you both have a great weekend! 😊🐨

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Doris_Koch 👋

Welcome to our beautiful community.

I understand your problem bcz I faced the same situation.

You have to sacrifice honey bee event for once. When your team wouldn't get 400 stars in due time, your team will changed automatically.

I know its not beneficial bcz you will loose additional +1 in the next event but your teammate shall be changed and may be you will team up with some active players which is good in the long run.

I did the same and now my teammates are supporting me a bit more resulting less effort required to clear the event and I have +1 benefit also.

You are a great player and hope you will team up with some active players in the new team😊.

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Doris_Koch and congratulations for getting the queen bee. I haven’t had her in awhile. I found they had switched Bonnie up starting a few weeks ago so I only get her for 3 days including the weekend. Has she not shown up at all? I’ll be glad to ask the CM about her and see what she says. 😊

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Doris_Koch 😊 Unfortunately I too have been missing Bonnie. I won’t be able to ask either CM until next week but as soon as I hear something I will let you know.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?