๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿšซ Boosters not getting recharged on Facebook!

Options

Answers

• nightengale0819
    nightengale0819 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

its been 4 days since i last replied to you @Lady_Choo and was wondering if there is a fix to where my boosters recharge

@Lady_Choo

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@nightengale0819 Apologies for missing your comment but I bring news regarding this issue!

The fact that some of you Farmers are having issues with boosters not getting recharged has been passed on to the Studio and they are currently looking into this.

We have not been successful yet in reproducing the issue so we will keep you update in this thread once we know more.

At the moment we can offer the following options to play the game:

If you have W10, install the game app from Microsoft App Store HERE, connect the game to your Facebook account and continue where you left off.

Try a different browser! I know, some of you are not able to but Chrome, since it is the browser some of you are having this issue with so perhaps clearing the cache, could also help.

Play on a mobile device if possible. Just remember to connect the game to your Facebook account and continue where you left off.

Hope there is an option here that works for you while the studio looks into this and we'll update you all once we know more.

Thanks for your patience ๐Ÿค—

• boxermad2
    boxermad2 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

hi and thank you, i have noticed that when i first play game no boosters but if i come back out and load game again the boosters are there! i hope it helps others maybe with same issue

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Apologies. The reason why people are being told to change browsers is because they are playing on browsers and not on devices like iPads. The issues are not the same as they are different devices. So the advice still remains the same for those people.

I can't tell you to try a different browser if you are using iPad as you're not using one for that.

it sounds like you are having a different issue @BetLom is it all boosters or certain ones? Which app version do you have and which iPad.

its not as simple as being the programmes fault when there are more players without the issue than there is with you see. Many of us iPad users don't have the problems โ˜น๏ธ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
  • boxermad2
    Options

hi i dont use an ipad, i am using acer chromebook, and allthe boosters dissapear they do return still when i load game for 2nd time still

• boxermad2
    Options

hi still same issue tho boosters are still returning after the 2nd time i load game

• boxermad2
    Options

hi it seems my boosters have returned to normal!! had 10 of each yesterday wasnt sure if they would be there today but they are! yayy, hope other players have returned also, thank you x

• Aedge619
    Aedge619 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Boosters are always gray as if recharging. This has been happening for about 2 weeks. I play on Facebook using Google Chrome. I have cleared my cache.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @Aedge619 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I am also experiencing this issue everyday when I open the game on Edge browser!

This is a known issue! The Farm Studio is aware about it and are investigating it ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

When you try to open the level, have you ever checked at your lives icon? Can you please tell me whether you see full lives OR 0 lives?

According to your response, we will further our conversation ๐Ÿ˜‰

To reply back, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?