πŸ¦Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦Ή New Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,830 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you for your unwavering dedication and enthusiasm towards Team Crystal's quests πŸ˜€

We have decided to take a brief break from our thrilling quests. While we don't have a definite timeline for when Team Crystal quests will resume, we promise you that this pause is necessary to bring even greater wonders and excitement when we return.

We're working tirelessly behind the scenes to come up new and enchanting experiences 😎

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,379 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,834 Farm Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @Drene and Welcome in the Farm Community 🍏 πŸ“ πŸ₯•

Sorry but the new Hero Mode now is a permanent Feature and is not possible to have back the old version.

I agree with you I really love the old Hero Modefor many reasons: to collect Cropsies to have 3 stars or collect more suns and water droplets for 1-2-3 Grow and more πŸ˜”

🀩

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

I would prefer another option.

While the Studio is sunbathing on the beach and coming up with new charming experiences for us, we could enjoy playing old team quests. Because sometimes we also want to take a break and play the game we love and have the features and experiences we love.

And only when the Studio will think over all its brilliant ideas and come up with all these new improvements and strategies of its own, it would, with good reason, disconnect us from the events and start introducing something new into the game.

Now I'm reading that the Studio hasn't come up with anything yet. The Studio does not have a work schedule. I see that the Studio doesn't have any strategy at all right now for solving problems.

But we have already been disconnected from team quests. Players could enjoy the game right now. But no. We can not. Where is the logic?

I don't understand.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,692 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@ElenaVorona the studio does not have a work schedule?

Do the studio .....who work extremely hard, not deserve a holiday? I mean, we are talking about a week likely. Not the entire summer.

Nobody said that they were not working. Or that they were not working on the events. Or making new levels. Or fixing actual issues. Or thinking of new ideas for events. Or any of the other multiple jobs they do that we have no idea about.

You cannot work on improving something while it is running. I should imagine that you don't know all the work that goes into make a game that programmers do, so you will not understand the work that goes into games. Could you write one? I could not.

We understand you are not happy and the studio are reading this. But Utlimately they likely have a larger plan that we do not know about and maybe things might work out in the end.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

@Lady_Choo

I was talking exclusively about team quests. I do not discuss new levels.

Yes. The studio has the right to rest, as well as all people.

I read that there is no work schedule in the message of QueenB. She said that the quests were turned off to improve them. But they turned off the quests and went on vacation. That is, now while they are on vacation, they do not work.

They could go on vacation, rest as much as they planned, but at this time we would play these quests.

Then they would come back with their new ideas and plans. And they would disable quests to improve them.

I don't understand why these quests had to be turned off before the Studio holidays, if during the holidays none of them work and do nothing to improve.

• Catalystic
    Catalystic Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I've been playing for years, I'm a bit disappointed in the hero mode. I get that some people enjoy it, I just wish it was optional and could toggle it off.

• Drene
    Drene Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options

So then I play until my gold bars are gone and my boosters are gone then I’m gone! I have been playing this game for about eight years and I will miss it but king has gone too far! There is a saying, it goes like this β€œif it ain’t broke don’t fix it”! πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lady_Choo. I do agree with @ElenaVorona. I know it's out of your hands and it must be frustrating for you, as GMs take the flak.

It's been weeks since they took away the team event. They could have left the old one in place while working on something "new and exciting", which I hope will not be affected by the new Hero Mode.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?