All boosters are locked! By (CM: Reported to the Studio 🛠⚙)

Options

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @susiet335 and good day to you...

Noted that your boosters were locked for weeks.

My suggestion would be same as Ms Kiara, to check for updates on the app first. If there is any, please update it. Then restart your device so that the update will be refreshed. Log back in your game and check your booster inventory.

If it doesn't appear, please go back and replay the levels suggested by Mr Rajdeep and see if it works.

Otherwise, I hope Ms @PummyRaj can give you some insights as many players in FHS also having similar issue.

For future post relating to FHS, please visit that page so your issues can be helped by other players who frequented that page 😉

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!🙏

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,278 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @susiet335 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that your boosters are locked in your game! We have only 2 options to unlock the boosters...

1) Re-play the levels where we have initially unlocked the Boosters -- this does not work for all the players

2) Reinstall the game, if replaying levels does not work.

1) These are the levels we need to reply we have unlocked the boosters

Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13 ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23 ---> for Hunter (the single colored Cropsie collector);

Level # 31 & Level # 72 ---> for rest of the two boosters;

2) Please re-play these levels and see if those boosters get unlocked. If they don't, the only remedy we have left is to reinstall our game. But, please be aware that, there is a chance of losing those saved boosters. But, since they are locked, I am not sure if they will be saved or lost!

If you need further assistance, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will enjoy your boosters again. Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍐 🍓

• mylonga
    mylonga Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2020
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can see these solutions by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope it's solved :

We have only 2 options to unlock the boosters...

1) Re-play the levels where we have initially unlocked the Boosters -- this does not work for all the players

2) Reinstall the game, if replaying levels does not work.

Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13 ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23 ---> for Hunter (the single colored Cropsie collector);

Level # 31 & Level # 72 ---> for rest of the two boosters;

2) Please re-play these levels and see if those boosters get unlocked. If they don't, the only remedy we have left is to reinstall our game. But, please be aware that, there is a chance of losing those saved boosters. But, since they are locked, I am not sure if they will be saved or lost!

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

No need to reinstall but there is something else you can try. There is a way to activate these Boosters but it means you will have to scroll to the following levels and replay them in order to unlock them:

Shovel: Level 5

Tractor: Level 8 

Bonus rewarder: Level 13

Color Collector: Level 23

Egg cracker: Level 31

Clean-Up: Level 72

Let me know how it goes. 🌼🌼

• Raquellacava
    Raquellacava Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2020
    Options

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this game support community that we can understand / help you on King Community. 😔

Don't worry! You make sure to translate from your current language to English language first then you copy and paste with using English Language on Google Translate as well. 

Click on Google Translate 👈

You can see my answer on second reply that I hope you can understand to read and follow these steps of this problem. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• Raquellacava
    Options

My Booster's are blocked! I've done everything to recover, including replaying Booster se release levels. Is that a bug? How do I recover? I'm at level 2024 and I didn't want to reinstall and lose my levels! Please resolve

• Raquellacava
    edited September 2020
    Options

My Booster's are blocked! I've done everything to recover, including replaying Booster se release levels. Is that a bug? How do I recover? I'm at level 2024 and I didn't want to reinstall and lose my levels! Please resolve

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Don't worry! You can see these solutions by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope it's solved :

We have only 2 options to unlock the boosters...

1) Re-play the levels where we have initially unlocked the Boosters -- this does not work for all the players

2) Reinstall the game, if replaying levels does not work.

Level # 5 ---> to unlock Shovel;

Level # 8 ---> to unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13 ---> to unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23 ---> for Hunter (the single colored Cropsie collector);

Level # 31 & Level # 72 ---> for rest of the two boosters;

And how about you can tried these steps of save your current level that I hope this helps :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?