Is there a problem with Farm Heroes Saga no longer loading?

Options
XmasBaby1225
XmasBaby1225 Posts: 20 Level 2

I have been playing this game for years and this only started about one week ago. It gets up to the page which says "loading" and then freezes on that page. So, I am no longer able to play this game. I have completely cleared my cache and still nothing. Any suggestions? Very upset!

Β«134

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,920 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @XmasBaby1225 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to play your game!

Are you playing on a Computer OR a mobile device? I have checked the game on my laptop on different browsers, and the game is working fine without any issues!

By any chance, are you playing on "Facebook Game Room"? Have you tried on a different browser? If not, can you please try it and let me know?

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and a great week ahead πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• XmasBaby1225
    Options

Hello! Thanks for your quick response!

Yes, I am playing on a brand new Dell laptop. I usually like playing on Firefox, but I have also tried Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. None of those 3 browsers work. Now, I just want to once again mention that I have been playing Farm Heroes Saga since 2013 and I have never had a problem like this.

Just as an experiment, I tried loading all of the games, on all 3 browsers and the only ones I am able to play at this point, is Bubble Witch and Diamond Digger. So, all of the other games get to the "loading" page and freeze on that page, just exactly like Farm Heroes Saga.

Also, with Blossom Blast I get the following message: "We are experiencing an error and doing our best to fix it. Please try again in a moment." I did try again and received the same message.

So, what the heck is going on?! I am so frustrated!

Thanks for listening! Have a great week!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,431 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi and Good evening. You are a long term player like me then.

It sounds as though something is stopping the games loading, as its not typical of any major issues we have right now. I am playing on pc myself and have had no issues and the forum hasn't been flooded with complaints. So that's hopefully not a bad thing.

Is it saying anything about Flash? As regards FHS, if you have a new pc I am assuming its running windows 10? Have you tried downloading the app from the Microsoft store to see if that works (as a bonus you often get events appear on that version too) As regards the browser version are you playing via Facebook or King.com? The Facebook version was changed to html a little while ago as flash ended and I know that bubble witch 3 is now only available on devices after a certain level. I am not entirely sure what happened on King.com as I know there were some issues on there for a while. but perhaps @PummyRaj can remember if it was resolved or not.

Can you add any screenshots or videos to show what's happening?

• XmasBaby1225
    Options

Hello! Yes, I am a long term player (addict), as Farm Heroes Saga is my favorite game! Although, I do enjoy the other games, also.

As I originally mentioned, this problem only started a little more than a week ago. Up until then, all the games worked just fine. It does not mention anything about Flash, as it is no longer needed. Yes, my new laptop is running Windows 10. Yes, I did end up downloading FHS from the Microsoft store and am playing it that way. I play the browser version on King.com.

I have taken screen shots of all the games that I am no longer able to play and am including them here...

Thanks again!

FROZEN screen shots are in the following order: FARM HEROES SAGA / CANDY CRUSH SAGA / FARM HEROES SUPER SAGA / CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA / PAPA PEAR SAGA / BLOSSOM BLAST SAGA

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,431 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you for the update, @PummyRaj has brought it to the CMS attention as I was off sick yesterday. I know we had one other instance but after they cleared cache and cookies is fixed itself.

I don't know the status of the update about the king site so I'm waiting for a response as our farm Queen is off poorly right now, one of the other CMS is looking into it πŸ™‚

• XmasBaby1225
    Options

Hello! Well, it has been over a week since I last heard from someone...

Just to update you, I have once again cleared the cache and cookies, (2nd time now), to no avail. The above-mentioned games still freeze on the "LOADING" page. I just cannot get seem to get past that page. I have waited as long as 30 minutes and it just stays on the loading page.

I have downloaded all of the games available on Microsoft, just so I can continue to play those, but Farm Heroes Super Saga and Blossom Blast are not available on Microsoft. So, I am no longer able to play those 2 games on the King site.

I don't know who or what the CMS is, but I look forward to hearing something from them hopefully soon.

Have a nice weekend. Thank you!

• Cathy_Marcellus
    Cathy_Marcellus Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem as the person above

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @XmasBaby1225 and @Cathy_Marcellus Welcome in the Community 🌞 🌞 🌞

I'm so sorry that both of you still have problem with your game loading in the PC. I hope to give you any helpful information as soon as possible. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Many thanks for your comprehension! 🌺🌼🌞

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @XmasBaby1225 and @Cathy_Marcellus 🀩

Thank you fo waiting, the Farm Heroes Studio Team checked your problem and the games seemed to load without problems.

If your issue persists even after the normal PC troubleshooting, may you please follow these tips:

Try a new browser, already suggested from Pummyraj(Chrome, Edge, Opera)

Suggest to try via Incognito mode (ChromeΒ /Β Firefox)

May you please try to download the W10 desktop version for the game available in Microsoft store and we know that Xmasbaby1225 said FHSS and BBS are not available, but just in case any player asks about FHS

If nothing works, pleaseΒ request OS and browser info viaΒ https://www.whatismybrowser.com/Β (player should send a screenshot with results)

Sorry again for your issue! We are waiting for your comment if everything is fixex! πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I wish you a good day 🌞 🌻

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,920 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @XmasBaby1225 😍 and @Cathy_Marcellus πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that the issue is not resolved @XmasBaby1225 πŸ˜•

I also had this loading issue for the past 2 days on my PC with both Chrome and Edge browsers. I have tried lots of things that I suggest you guys here, but everything was in vain! So, as a last resort, I tried clearing "all the history". It worked and my game opened. But, the Lives I have received and a large amount of my boosters were also removed (which, I was afraid of)! But, I am OK with it as I can accumulate those boosters within few weeks with the "Daily Booster" help!

If you both are OK with losing the boosters, here is what you will have to do....

Select History from the "Tool bar Settings" ---> Select the option of "Clear Browsing Data" (or similar option, depending on the browser we use) ---> Make sure that you have selected "all time" ---> Select all of the options that appear in the pop-up box ---> Click on "Clear Data" ---> It could take a while depending on the files our system has accumulated ---> Once it is done, close entire browser and start afresh ---> Your game should load without any issues now.

Since we have cleared all the history, we will have to go through all of the "pop up tutorials" again. Also, please bear in mind that you might see very less of your boosters.... remember that this is the result of clearing all the files from the system.

Hope this trick works for you too! Please try it out and let me know.

Hoping for the best! Have a Farmtastic rest of the Day 🍎 🍏 🍎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?