Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @lindaiwagner88 thank you, you are quite right, it would have been helpful I think too, however, not all players have the option yet and that is maybe why @QueenB didn't add it. It might come on a later post when everyone has it rolled out. Sometimes its a fine line between enough information and too much so it doesn't confuse players. Me, I like to know why and have every bit of knowledge I can before hand. I don't have it yet so I cannot agree or disagree with anyone's opinons. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    @BetsyC thank you for that little bit of info! That certainly helps, perhaps if other players could comment on which browser they are using as well it might help, I know I use chrome as do a lot.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    @Otter2 no it is my fault, I got too trigger happy on opening tabs and hadn't realised they were all from the same thread. Hence the reason I am now going back and double checking so I can edit posts haha. Thanks for the heads up. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @servie welcome to the community. We only speak English here though to make it easier for everyone to understand, please could you repost so we know what you are saying. Thank you :) 
  • Otter2
    Otter2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    One thing I have noticed is that it feels as though it pre-empts your moves making it pretty pointless.  Yes it works but it just has lost its oomph now.  Just feels really very automated.  Even the end of a lost game has put up the 'didnt win' screen before you have finished your move its that fast. 
    I use Chrome.

• Cinda7591
    Cinda7591 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    It seems you have downloaded a new version on face book, and although i kept my levels and beans, I have lost my boosters
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts and impressions thus far! Thanks to @Chicken_Slayer who has been trying to support you all 🤗

We understand your concerns but I encourage you to wait and see how this test goes as moving to Flash is not a King decision but simply a change we need to adapt too. 

The Studio has informed that they are working on improving the loading issues and the graphic, it would be very helpful if you could let us know which browser you're having loading issues with, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari....

As for the tutorials, these don't get synced to our serve so you will have to go through them (we know this is annoying) but it's only a one off thing.

I hope this information helped and keep sharing your constructive feedback 😉
  • zipperbaker
    zipperbaker Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I hate this new format! I feel like I am playing a juvenile game. Please go back to original. I refuse to play this anymore. I know you don't care. The only players you care about are paying customers. Maybe if they complained you would change back. Flash works fine on my other games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?