NEW! Introducing the Queen Bee 🐝 - What are your thoughts?

Options

Comments

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Options
    Yes it ended but I have the honey pot challenge again ... Also what is a this...

• PEECHES
    PEECHES Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I was enjoying this game and have been playing it for at least 4 years UNTIL y'all brought this TEAM IDEA!! It slows me down and the majority of the time any team I get in I'm the one that's collecting the most and time runs out before " THE TEAM" even gets to 100 stars..I don't mind changes at all BUT I HATE THE TEAM IDEA SO MUCH..CAN I OPT OUT OF TEAM IN ANY ANY WAY So that I can enjoy my game again.. #getridofteamidea
    Win or lose I don't like the team idea.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I have "changed" teams a couple of times now. I did that by deliberately not collecting the team total of 400 pots before the time expired. That deleted my team. But when I was online again, I was automatically entered into a new team. So maybe if you fail to collect the 400 pots and then only play offline, this may get around it.
    Mind you, I have not tried this. So I don't know if it will work or not.

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Options
    How do you pick the team for the honey pot challenge?
  • sam_worthan_kay
    sam_worthan_kay Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Team is kinda fun. My only issue is the quests do not work for this as their are no more companions to collect. To change the quests to something achievable you have to wait forever, and during that time unable to collect beans.
  • PEECHES
    PEECHES Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I just don't like it..i seem to have gotten through quicker with out a team..I know I really did.
  • Django900
    Django900 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Options
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    You can't pick your own team. The app places you in one. Unfortunately, that could mean that you are in a group that doesn't participate.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @christine88, is picking your own team something you think should be available? This is the kind of feedback the studio is interested in 🧐
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I think it would be great if we could pick our own team @QueenB.  I like the idea of the Queen Bee and I had her for a little while - but in my current team there is a player (maybe at a lower level that me) - who collects an insane amount of honey pots and keeps finishing the honey pot challenge in maybe 4 days.  That's great for all of us to get the boosters, but he is always getting the Queen B and we are in the same team so I don't think I will ever get a chance to get her again and I am playing about a level a day (at least when I have Bonnie). 😮😥

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?