Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• KoleckOLP
    KoleckOLP Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hello, My friends play this game on facebook and one has the new HTML5 version and the other the FLASH version (Both are on Windows 10)
    and recently (after the latest Windows 10 update) the FLASH version doesn't finish loading the game. the bar only fills to little over half.
    I tried it aswell and got the FLASH version and my game also doesn't load. I use the latest chrome 79.0.3945.130 64bit at the time of writing, My PC specs are also very modern core i5-8400, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB why did I got the FLASH version? I also tried a different browser same result.

I'd like to get the HTML5 version and the game to load please. 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry that you have problems. Since I have no idea about PC with Window 10, I would like to send you to support.

Please go to the bottom of this page. Contact us:

Please fill out this form in your language and check that everything is spelled correctly: and send it. You will then receive an automatic email and reply to it and describe your problem and send it off: If you don't hear anything after about 3 days. Please repeat this process.

I hope this helps.

♥♥♥

Good luck and have a great weekend
  • Cristiana84
    Cristiana84 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Same issue here, directly on the king page the green bar is not loading. Tried to clear Cookies & Cache, but still the same. 
  • tiger18
    tiger18 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Gra ładuje sie do 50% prosze o pomoc
  • JoyB
    JoyB Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    My Farm Heroes Saga has crashed
  • Lucie-2
    Lucie-2 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Day 2 with the same problem as hundreds of others. Other King games loading so it's not our systems. Come on, King! Please fix your glitch!
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    Same issue here, directly on the king page the green bar is not loading. Tried to clear Cookies & Cache, but still the same. 
    Dear @QueenB

Many of us are still having issues with not being able to get the game to load on King, is there a technical hitch? 
  • jmcguire3
    jmcguire3 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Does King ever read these or acknowledge the comments?
  • jmcguire3
    jmcguire3 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Scroll down this page to "contact us" and send them a message.  I don't think they read this page at all.
  • Canvic73
    Canvic73 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Game will not load on either King or Facebook platforms.  Works on mobile!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?