NEW! Introducing the Queen Bee šŸ - What are your thoughts?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I have always had the Queen Bee in my group. Unfortunately, I will have to stop collecting her. That is because I will be making some videos of levels, and I want to show others how to complete levels without any boosters at all. Or maybe just one shovel.
  • BrustleSproote
    BrustleSproote Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I definitely like the benefit of Queen Bee, but have to side with the consensus that the pop-up animation is annoyingly long and just another delay to playing. When I play (any game), I like to get to it the action immediately. Pop-up animations, splash screens, etc., that delay game play really do discourage interest in playing the game, especially when there are so many flying at you constantly. Yes, they are all cute and fun, but I don't really want or need to see all that (personal opinion)...or at least, I would like to have a choice about whether I want to sit through it or not.

Therefore, I suggest the following: Please allow TAP-THROUGH (that is, tap the screen and the animation closes immediately) on ALL animations. Currently, some do this and others don't. Some even allow it sometimes, and other times not. I have to agree with the complaints here and in other threads that there are far too many of these things to keep the game enjoyable. Please give us the option to bypass them. Icons and alert tags on the main board would be enough to let us know that there's something there to see. Leave it to the player to decide if they want to look at it or not.

Related to this feature as well (as the Bee could potentially assist in fully satisfying stars/rewards for previous levels), I would also recommend a GOTO LEVEL function, perhaps located in the main menu. I strive for 3 stars on all levels, but obviously cannot achieve that every time on the first go. At the same time, I don't like to become stagnant by refusing to proceed until I get my three stars for each level, so I try to go back later to levels where I've left stars behind, and that's not easy to do after awhile. There is also the matter of the Farm Club rewards that you achieve for each level. If you don't get them all the first time and move on, you leave them behind, and once you've gone down the path a ways (say by level 1000 or so), it gets harder and harder to get back to those levels to try for full stars/rewards. And while the Farm Club rewards board allows you to jump to specific levels, it only allows for levels that correspond to a Farm Club reward, not all levels where stars have been left unachieved. Therefore, there needs to be a GOTO LEVEL option that allows the player to specify a particular level, rather than having to unnecessarily spend lots of time scrolling down the board to find incomplete levels, or else fishing through the Farm Club section to try and find the level you want to play. Many other games have similar features, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

That's my 2Ā¢. Let's make it happen!
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    @QueenB, I so agree with @BrustleSproote about the 'go to level' option, it's so laborious having to scroll back.
  • Babongo
    Babongo Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options
    Very interesting team concept.Ā  I am intrigued enough to try.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

The tap through does work on some of the animations. The goto button has been on my wish list for some time. The priorities for the team are (but maybe not in this order) bug fixes, new levels, adjusting level difficulty, new features. Since adding the goto button is not fixing a bug that is causing the game to crash, it is a low priority. One such low priority request is in the following topic:

That one took about 12 months to sort out.

• Asiparras
    Asiparras Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    @christine88 about the queenbee in the honeypots. I had her in that one just ended. But not in the one that just started even do I had the highest score. But the one that just ended we didnĀ“t reach 400 in time.

So You get the queenbee if you have the highest score in a honeypot that you reach 400 and you get the same team the next time.

If you have the highest score but donĀ“t get to 400 so you get another team you donĀ“t get the queenbee. And thatĀ“s fair because the other in the new team could have the highest score in the ones they just left.

Hope you understood what I meant.

About the treasure mill event that you show on picture. That was an event that used to come sometimes here in farm heroes. But it havenĀ“t been for a long time.

@bearwithme They donĀ“t have to be on lower levels to get many. I have similiar in the episoderace. I can be on the second or third level in the episode when one or two finish the episode. So we are on the same levels. All you need to get many are a lot of boosters and/or the option to watch ads for more moves. Then you can make any level with 3 stars and run throug the levels. And that way get many honeypots.

• Asiparras
    Options
    I miss the treasure mill events...it was helpfull
  • Asiparras
    Options
    Teresa_87 said:
    I like the team idea cause you have a better chance of collecting all the pots before time runs out, but it would be better if you received more than 3 pots as the maximum.Ā 

• Asiparras
    Options
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Ya, treasure mill event is in my quest...Ā 
    luckily still have other 2 quests to do.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?