šŸ‘‹ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow!

Options

Comments

• cgordon05
    cgordon05 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I love mystery mountain!

• cgordon05
    cgordon05 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I love mystery mountain!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options

Great and Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga!Ā šŸ‘šŸ˜„

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

YouĀ make sureĀ answerĀ what's your current level and where are youĀ fromĀ on this game, youĀ can answer here on this threadĀ that youĀ can claim thisĀ I love Pet Rescue SagaĀ badge:

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. šŸ˜‰

Animal KingdomĀ Level 1000Ā Level 2000Ā Level 3000Ā Level 4000Ā Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionĀ here. šŸ“·

If you'reĀ not clearĀ on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outĀ here. šŸ–¼ļø

šŸŽ‰Ā Level 5000!Ā Join the celebration with badges and Gold BarsĀ HERE!Ā and šŸ“ Letters to Pet Rescue Saga- Win awesome prizesĀ HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue CommunityĀ here! šŸ¾

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. šŸ‘‡

šŸ¾ Have a pawsome day! šŸ¾

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also taggingĀ @TisJosephine45

Also check here :

šŸ¾ Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue CommunityĀ HERE! šŸ¾ I šŸ¾ Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badgesĀ HERE! šŸ¾ I šŸˆšŸ”Š Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedbackĀ HERE!Ā I šŸŽµ Pet PlaylistĀ HEREĀ I šŸŽˆšŸŽØ Vote Poll : Balloons or Paint bucketsĀ HERE? I šŸ•ļøšŸšœ Pet Heroes Challenge - Badges to claim every weekĀ HERE! I šŸ“¦ How to play 1,2,3 Grow in Pet Rescue SagaĀ HEREĀ šŸ˜» I How to play Pet Rescue Saga 'Collect all Items' LevelsĀ HEREĀ šŸ¾ I šŸ•ļøšŸŽ‰ Pet Rescue Saga Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold BarsĀ HERE! I šŸ—ŗļø šŸ•ļø Pet Rescue Saga, Match the Map Contest, Win Gold BarsĀ HERE! I šŸ“ Letters to Pet Rescue Saga- Win awesome prizesĀ HERE! I ā™€ļø Women's Month 22: What is the quality you admire the most in a woman? - Win Gold Bars and BadgeĀ HERE! I ā™€ļø Womenā€™s Month 2022: Itā€™s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and BadgeĀ HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and BadgeĀ HEREĀ (General Contest) I šŸŒˆšŸ€ St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold BarsĀ HEREĀ (General Contest) šŸ€šŸŒˆ

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022
    Options

Also taggingĀ @maf34100

Also check here :

šŸ¾ Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue CommunityĀ HERE! šŸ¾ I šŸ¾ Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badgesĀ HERE! šŸ¾ I šŸˆšŸ”Š Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedbackĀ HERE!Ā I šŸŽµ Pet PlaylistĀ HEREĀ I šŸŒ³šŸ ļøšŸ•ļøšŸ„• ļ»æSpring Petopia is coming soon! Are you ready to play HERE? I ā²ļøšŸ‘œ Vote Poll : Mesh Makers or Pet CarriersĀ HERE? I šŸ•ļøšŸšœ Pet Heroes Challenge - Badges to claim every weekĀ HERE! I šŸ•ļøšŸŽ‰ Pet Rescue Saga Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold BarsĀ HERE! I šŸ—ŗļø šŸ•ļø Pet Rescue Saga, Match the Map Contest, Win Gold BarsĀ HERE! I šŸ“ Letters to Pet Rescue Saga- Win awesome prizesĀ HERE! I šŸŒˆšŸ€ St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold BarsĀ HEREĀ (General Contest) šŸ€šŸŒˆ

• Nanda1973
    Nanda1973 Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: šŸ¤” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House RulesĀ 

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

HelloĀ there! @Nanda1973Ā šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Sorry for your reply because we can only useĀ EnglishĀ onĀ this area around King Community.Ā Don't worry! You make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another languageĀ andĀ repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very important to be readĀ about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

Also thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

YouĀ make sureĀ answerĀ what's your current levelĀ andĀ where are youĀ fromĀ on this game, youĀ can answer here on this threadĀ that youĀ can claim thisĀ I love Pet Rescue SagaĀ badge:

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. šŸ˜‰

If you'reĀ not clearĀ on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outĀ here. šŸ–¼ļø

šŸŽ‰Ā Level 5000!Ā Join the celebration with badges and Gold BarsĀ HERE!Ā and šŸ“ Letters to Pet Rescue Saga- Win awesome prizesĀ HERE!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. šŸ‘‡

Have a pawsome day! šŸ¾

• maricristo83018
    maricristo83018 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: šŸ¤” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules.

• Nanda1973
    Nanda1973 Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: šŸ¤” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check ourĀ House Rules.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

HelloĀ there!Ā @Nanda1973Ā @maricristo83018 šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Sorry for your reply because we can only useĀ English Language around King Community.Ā Don't worry! You make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ andĀ repost your commentsĀ with using English LanguageĀ on next time. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very important to be readĀ about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

Also thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

YouĀ make sureĀ answerĀ what's your current levelĀ andĀ where are youĀ fromĀ on this game, youĀ can answer here on this threadĀ that youĀ can claim thisĀ I love Pet Rescue SagaĀ badge:

YouĀ can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etcĀ onĀ my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. šŸ‘‡

Have a pawsome day! šŸ¾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?