šŸŒøšŸ¾ Spring Petopia

šŸ•ļøšŸŽ‰ ļ»æPet Rescue Saga Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars!

Comments

• joyweese
    joyweese Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 3626

From Oklahoma

I love pet saga it is amazing. I love the extra bonus games

• barbruhl
    barbruhl Posts: 8 Level 2

I LOVE PLAYING, BUT BEST PART IS HELPING FRIENDS, I DONT WIN MUCH BUT STILL PLAY CAUSE ITS A CHALLEN.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Congratulations to lucky winners! Enjoy your happy having gold bars on Pet Rescue Saga! šŸŽ‰šŸ˜„

@brandyw78

@Ray2hrd2plz504

@Kapiolani2022

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! New Bee Players! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

We can only useĀ EnglishĀ on thisĀ area that we canĀ understand / help youĀ on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translate English Language as well whoĀ have used another languageĀ on next time. You can also read the House RulesĀ here!

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga :

Thank you for your celebrating Level 5000 and playing this game! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. šŸ˜‰

Animal KingdomĀ Level 1000Ā Level 2000Ā Level 3000Ā Level 4000Ā Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionĀ here. šŸ“·

If you'reĀ not clearĀ on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outĀ here. šŸ–¼ļø

šŸ‘‹ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get BadgeĀ HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue CommunityĀ here! šŸ¾

If youĀ areĀ not playingĀ Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, youĀ click onĀ spoiler warning buttonĀ hereĀ then readĀ full definitionĀ aboutĀ GuideĀ (Help you find your way around King Community),Ā Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) andĀ More TopicsĀ šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

You can check out thisĀ guideĀ as it will help you find your way around KingĀ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkĀ Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More TopicsĀ asĀ received your tags on your notificationsĀ when contests and more exciting threadsĀ releasedĀ if youĀ want to subscribe. And also checkĀ Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRĀ as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. šŸ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• MyMiniMe
    MyMiniMe Posts: 1 Newbie

What's not to love about saving furry friends! Level 5000 is additive for sure! šŸ˜ŗ

• madi123
    madi123 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hooray! Let's celebrate Level 5000 on Pet Rescue Saga together! šŸŽ‰5ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£0ļøāƒ£šŸ˜„

• ChattyCathyCSA
    ChattyCathyCSA Posts: 9 Level 2

I am still playing away on the 4000 block I don't want to rush to fast through the games. I love to play, I wish that I could start again on a fresh map all new in the beginning again. But only if I can still keep my current game and progress going <3

• Diamond_Lim

Hello! New Bee Players! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

We can only useĀ EnglishĀ on thisĀ area that we canĀ understand / help youĀ on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translate English Language as well whoĀ have used another languageĀ on next time. You can also read the House RulesĀ here!

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga :

Thank you for your celebrating Level 5000 and playing this game! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. šŸ˜‰

Animal KingdomĀ Level 1000Ā Level 2000Ā Level 3000Ā Level 4000Ā Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionĀ here. šŸ“·

If you'reĀ not clearĀ on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outĀ here. šŸ–¼ļø

šŸ‘‹ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get BadgeĀ HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue CommunityĀ here! šŸ¾

If youĀ areĀ not playingĀ Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, youĀ click onĀ spoiler warning buttonĀ hereĀ then readĀ full definitionĀ aboutĀ GuideĀ (Help you find your way around King Community),Ā Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) andĀ More TopicsĀ šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

You can check out thisĀ guideĀ as it will help you find your way around KingĀ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkĀ Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More TopicsĀ asĀ received your tags on your notificationsĀ when contests and more exciting threadsĀ releasedĀ if youĀ want to subscribe. And also checkĀ Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRĀ as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. šŸ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?