๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//
๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿพ Spring Petopia

๐Ÿ•๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰ ๏ปฟPet Rescue Saga Level 5000! Join the celebration with badges and Gold Bars!

Comments

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3

Congrats to the winners @brandyw78 @Ray2hrd2plz504 @Kapiolani2022 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! New Bee Players! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

We can only useย Englishย on thisย area that we canย understand / help youย on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure useย Google Translateย to translate English Language as well whoย have used another languageย on next time. You can also read the House Rulesย here!

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga :

Thank you for your celebrating Level 5000 and playing this game! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Animal Kingdomย Level 1000ย Level 2000ย Level 3000ย Level 4000ย Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionย here. ๐Ÿ“ท

If you'reย not clearย on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outย here. ๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘‹ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badgeย HERE!

Also check more furry & purry in Pet Rescue Communityย here! ๐Ÿพ

If youย areย not playingย Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheetย (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, youย click onย spoiler warning buttonย hereย then readย full definitionย aboutย Guideย (Help you find your way around King Community),ย Excel Spreadsheetย (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) andย More Topicsย ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

You can check out thisย guideย as it will help you find your way around Kingย Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheetย (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkย Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topicsย asย received your tags on your notificationsย when contests and more exciting threadsย releasedย if youย want to subscribe. And also checkย Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRย as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• calico0531
    calico0531 Posts: 2 Newbie

the best part of the game is each leveal is differents and fun to play

• sanlass
    sanlass Posts: 6 Level 2

Such a relaxing game. And who doesn't love the cute animals?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Crazy Cat Lad ๐Ÿค—

The best thing with the game is - Rescuing Pets in the levels of regular map and clearing the Blocks in "Llama event". And also both Petopia events I played so far are the best ones ๐Ÿคฉ

I do not have an answer for "why I love to play the game"!! I saw the commercials in the TV about this game, and was curious to play it. Then, got hooked on and I try to play and clear at least 1 level every day๐Ÿ˜Š

The feel of achievement when I clear all the Blocks / rescue all the pets ๐Ÿ˜‰ (I would be even more happy when I beat the level in my first try ๐ŸŒŸ

• WitchyWendy
    WitchyWendy Posts: 1 Newbie

Love playing Pet Rescue Saga! Helps clear my mind! An easy escape for a few from stresses. Thanks!

Working my way up to 5000!

• lmd59
    lmd59 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have played this for many years and I still just love playing it. I just reached level 5001๐Ÿ˜Š

• namestoshk
    namestoshk Posts: 1 Newbie

Cute cats, fun mini games

• LadyTeeDub
    LadyTeeDub Posts: 5 Level 2

I like it because it let me save animals

• LadyTeeDub
    LadyTeeDub Posts: 5 Level 2

I like pet rescue do to the fact it keeps me on my P's and Q's especially when you have a crazy lifestyle and u really don't have anything to focus on then u play the game and that is a great way to get ur mind bk doing functional activities

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?