connection

Options
marciakwalters
marciakwalters Posts: 5 Level 2

Game says I'm not connected to the internet However, I am fully connected to the internet.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,268 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

You will find more details HERE.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,589 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

Like Kiara explained you check this similar information here ("There was a connection error. Try again in a bit").

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?