🐕️ National Rescue Dog Day 20 May!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @JoDucre 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga, can you show us to post your amazing dog picture on 🐕️ National Rescue Dog Day 20 May Contest! Check to read this contest rules here again then you make sure post your amazing dog picture that you will get this Rescue Dog Day badge and chance to win 50 gold bars on this game. 🐶😄

You make sure click on "Add image" then select the image that the image can be showed and they will check your image better! 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Reptilian
    Reptilian Posts: 101 Level 2
    Options

My cute dog/labradoodle Cocoa

• Sterre2010
    Sterre2010 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited May 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @Sterre2010 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

That was so... amazing your dog picture! Thank you for your participating and showing amazing your dog picture on this contest! 👍🐶😄

Anyway, we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• spoekie
    spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad,

I always had dogs since I was a child, later in time had both, dogs and cats. Due to physical limitations can't have dogs anymore but still have 2 rescue cats.

Here's the last photo of my beloved Yuma who crossed the rainbow bridge after a hit and run in 2013 she was 13 yrs.

These are Kyra and Yoshi, pets of my daughters

• Sterre2010
    Sterre2010 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Hello, this is my dog ​​Sterre, a stubborn Frisian Stabij, who thinks he is still a puppy now and then.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! I see so many players have posted so... amazing dog pictures! So lovely and amazing your dogs! Everyone! ❤️🐶😄

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,858 Friends Moderator
    Options

This spoiled "fur baby" was rescued from a shelter by my daughter:

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,799 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Thanks @Diamond_Lim

The dog and the friend of man .

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?