Level 5225

Options
FriendofKarl
FriendofKarl Posts: 8 Level 2

I had 5 of 6 pets and the 6th pet would drop!! I used boosters to help. So now I wasted boosters and still don't have the level. How are we supposed to rescue pets when they don't drop/there aren't any? Wow, disappointing.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,500 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can check this level video tips without using boosters and extra moves by @Lynette the Pet Rescue Moderator :

Blocked on a tricky level? Find tutorial videos by @Lynette HERE.

Tips, Tricks & Tutorials by @Lynette. Help and tips on game features and blockers HERE..

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! 😄

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ National Adopt a Cat Month! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

❓️ Can you crack the Pet Rescue secret message? Unlimited Lives to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,439 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@FriendofKarl

In order to have a pet drop in any of the columns you need to have a locked block in the column.

There can be a maximum of 3 pets on the board and only one per column.

So the trick here is not to use a key straight away but wait until your Pet is in the column.

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?