Black screen on Facebook

Options

Answers

• jackyanetts
    jackyanetts Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Yup, i am so over it also. I have lost all my prices and nearly used all my gold bars and still dont to complete a mission. The new one out yet again is only allowing me to do one level. so one gold bar won and the stuffs up in level 2....so bloody frustrating that i am thinking of giving up soon as its no fun anymore

• jackyanetts
    jackyanetts Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I dont think complaining in here works either as they certainly dont reply or fix your issues

• diana368
    diana368 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Your right saying anything in here they don't reply. I have even tried sending an email to support and nothing so I guess they are not concerned on helping anyone out. I loved this game but since this has been going on with no support or help from the game so I am done with it. I am not having this issue on any other game on Facebook so it is in their game.

• diana368
    Options

I have tried all their so called issues, different browser, cleaned files, refreshed, restart etc. These are their go to words that have nothing to do with the game at all . And it does not matter which browser I used it was same on all of them even in the gameroom it was the same dang thing. So instead of making excuses they need to fix the issue.

• diana368
    Options

Its been weeks with mine acting up can not complete challenges, can not advance to next level, go in old one that was completed and I get an error saying I need internet connects. They can not fix this issue but can update the game , probably the reason things are screwed up in first place.

• Elaine_Amrhein
    Elaine_Amrhein Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's been a month I haven't been able to play Mystery Mountain. Black screen pops up on the 1st round on Level 5.

I've tried all the fixes and nothing changes. I use Edge as my browswer.

• Elaine_Amrhein
    Elaine_Amrhein Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The past 3 weeks I haven't been able to play any of the special games "Circus Tent" Black Screen.

• LLYNESS
    LLYNESS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

For two days, I cannot play any levels past level 3162 on my laptop (I can on my phone, but not laptop) the screen is black. I can play levels under 3162 on my lap top, but not level 3163. Screen is black. I have cleared cache, changed browsers, I have tried Chrome, and windows edge,,,,uninstalled and reinstalled app... this is a different issue, that needs to be addressed

Thank you

• Rewayda
    Rewayda Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Me 2....😡 The game became very boring ... always in the middle of the game the screen turns black or stops🚫

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,380 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to our Community

The black screen issue is being looked into, meanwhile please try another browser. It seems to happen mostly on Google Chrome only.

Please clear the cache and cookies on your browser to make sure the fix reaches your game.

Make also sure that the browser is up to date 

and Please try this one

Open Facebook , click more tools and Clear browsing data and log in to facebook and open Game PRS

Check also the thread here:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?