Black screen on Facebook

Options
1181920212224»

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,108 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry for the inconvenbience . The Mountain and Weather Alert is look into and investigation to our Game Team .

Meanwhile, please try

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date. You can check if it's updated here.

Please note that the game do not run on Flash Player on Facebook. It's running on HTML5 and no Flash is required!

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game, Windows 7 or older systems are no longer supported by Microsoft. 

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @Laura_J_Lewis

May be try uninstalling or logging out of facebook, (after you clear the cache) instead as the problems are associated with facebook? It might also help to close your device before you reinstall or reopen facebook.

Let me know if it helps (or not 😕 )

• patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Geez now FB is getting the blame,pass the buck,ive done all,plus logged out plus re started comp,NOTHING changes,unbelievable it rteally is,Ive also complained to FB BUT these issues were happening BEFORE the new format,im admin of 3 BSS groups,and 2 dog groups and up until recently i could keep switching back to classic,there were problems before and same problems after

• mariamartasuarez60
    Options

NADA DE LO QUE HAGAS RESUELVE EL PROBLEMA, YO HACE UN MES LARGO QUE NO PUEDO JUGAR

• blossom11
    blossom11 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

i Have posted this on the other thread about this topic also- I have had the same problem with the black screen as everyone else and found yesterday (after doing nothing to change settings etc) that i was able to play the game again. You may want to give it a try and see if it works for you too. Its possible that the problem has been fixed?😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?