Boosters lost

Hi! I am new to the community … I have been playing for years though. I recently had to reinstall the game cause it kept crashing . It is working now but I lost all

of my boosters 😠. Some of which I had over 100. I wrote to pt rescue, only to get a generic email about how to stop the game from crashing . This happened once before in a different game and they gave me gold bars to rebuy my boosters . How can I get them back?!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

They do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

🐾 Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badges HERE!

🐈️ New vs Old! Give us feedback on the new design on the pets HERE!

📱 What's your Pet Rescue game view? Share your pic and claim a badge HERE!

🐕️ Puppy Challenge! 50 Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• usernamessuck1974
    usernamessuck1974 Posts: 5 Level 2

Thank u diamond lim for ur comments… seems the boosters are gone for good … guess I will have to buy new ones and keep playing to get more

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

You are welcome. 😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

🐾 Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badges HERE!

🐈️ New vs Old! Give us feedback on the new design on the pets HERE!

📱 What's your Pet Rescue game view? Share your pic and claim a badge HERE!

🐕️ Puppy Challenge! 50 Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?