Error message when playing on Facebook?

Options

Answers

• Priscilla_Nooner
    Priscilla_Nooner Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    ID 1013691234
    I played the island this morning, took a break and went to another game and when I came back it to finish the island I was put clear back to the beginning of the game and now I am stuck on level 3. I am getting tired of the error messages and being put clear back to the beginning of the island. Please help.
    Priscilla Nooner
  • Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 169 Level 3
    Options
    ID: 1223891677  On last level in Weather Saga achieved it with my gold bear and before I was credited went to the orange problem window and as before when I refreshed I was back trying for Level 10 . Truly, guys and gals, why is this happening, I put up with it when it isnt stopping me getting a few tools and dont report but when you have been trying for hours to get through to get tools  it is very disappointing when it happens again
  • sam_123
    sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options
    i am playing for a friend level 2670 and weather level number 9 right now and every time i get to the bottom i get the cat with the orange back ground. i can't remember what it says. his ID number is ID: 1501247689  . i mean i am use to the cat but not every single time. it was doing every 3 trys now it is every time. PLEASE help i don't have a chance to pass if it keeps up.  i will also lose the weather alert because of this and he could use what ever boost is on level 10. thank you 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks! I have passed on your Game ID:s to the Game Studio @Annie_Soutter @Yvi84 @JudyGreenwood @Priscilla_Nooner @sam_123

I can assure you that the Game Studio is looking into this, but it it looks to be a very complex issue so there won't be any quick fix for it. I cannot give you any time frame on this, but the studio is doing what they can to get it fixed. 

Thanks for your patience! 

@Steve_LaBruyere Could you please let me know your Game ID as well? Check here how to find it. 
  • IrisEbbe
    IrisEbbe Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It is now well over three months. I have posted here on the games fan page and even contact King games. I get that orange cat screen at least 10times a day. When is the problem going to be solved?  It seems to be a problem in the HTML script because it freezes and then the orange screen right after I win a level.
  • ChrisnaRetief
    ChrisnaRetief Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    ID: 1003927334   When i play Pet Rescue Saga on my computer i get this message.  It happend for 2 days. Know the game don't want to loading. Please help me with this.  Thank you.
  • Jaleb
    Jaleb Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    Options
    ID: 1005396860 Please , repair your **Removed by CM - Rude** server. It always posts error messages and I can not complete the phases. Stop putting so much active adornment and it works at once.
  • CSchade
    CSchade Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I get the orange screen and the dup. tabs all the time. Play on a laptop in Chrome. ID: 6309977732

• gboulanger
    gboulanger Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    we keep getting error after doing 2 or 3 rooms that say we have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. I use items to complete these rooms and when message comes on have to start from beginning and loose any rooms done and items. think some of your smart tech members can resolve this issue been going on for over 2 months. tried of at least 7 different computers and same issue. Other members have also same problem. hard to complete weather alert when you keep starting at room 1 same has other quest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?