Error message when playing on Facebook?

Answers

• pamsdishpamsdish Posts: 2
    Getting more and more frustrated, to the point I really don`t want to play, I used to play several times a day, now I don`t bother at all some days.
  • ROF1957ROF1957 Posts: 5
    edited July 30
    This issue has not been resolved. The game continues to crash and display the orange cat screen just as you finish a level or are about to collect a prize.  Level completed is lost and you have to start over and you loose any boosters used to complete the level. It crashed yesterday just as I completed the island level and was about to collect the biggest prize.  You have not compensated your customers for all the boosters lost playing this game due to this error. This is getting beyond annoying!  
  • bajgalbajgal Posts: 5
    Totally agree on this.. it crashed with me at level 6 in the island yesterday. Once I refreshed I was back to level1
  • pamsdishpamsdish Posts: 2
    I can`t even get past level 2 without freezing
  • Cyndilou1958Cyndilou1958 Posts: 1
    I am getting the duplicate tabs black cat today - 3 times in the last 30 minutes.  It's making this a chore to play instead of fun, plus I've lost about 30 gold bars and multiple boosters.  Yesterday I was getting the orange box with the black cat - lost bar and boosters then too.  I may just have to stop playing - it's getting very frustrating, especially when I only one more pet to rescue or more block to remove and then it freezes.  No Fair!
  • echirichettiechirichetti Posts: 2
    This is the picture showing up when the game freezes and comes up with sorry try again later.
  • tburk26tburk26 Posts: 1
    You are experiencing an error we are working hard to fix... it has the orange background. This is not fixed and has been happing for about a month now.
  • tburk26tburk26 Posts: 1
    does it right after clearing a level to and so it does not save that a level is clear and have to repeat the same level several time!
  • Carol_DrozdaCarol_Drozda Posts: 3
    I don't believe anyone is even trying to fix this problem. And I'm wondering why. Don't you even care about your players?

• Annie_SoutterAnnie_Soutter Posts: 21 ✭✭
    This is the last time I will comment about all the issues today, the black blanks ( at least 6 today), the orange problem, 3 times, the duplicate tab ( 4 continuous times on refresh ) and  4 not connecteds but was, this is much more than usual, can you please tell me why this is happening, I have lost so many tools, levels and patience ID 1223891677
  • Beth_CorbinBeth_Corbin Posts: 6
    It seems a lot of people are having this same issue. I have to think, after all this time, it is simply a way for King Games to make more money! I've gotten to the 4th level now four times, and I've used boosters along the way to get there, and then I get an error message. When I refresh the screen it takes me back to game 1. At this rate I will never win the game, and never get the prize of free boosters. Once I use all the boosters I do have, if I want more I have to pay for them. It's a nice racket you've got going here. I'm embarrassed to say how much money I've spent on this game, but I'm sure others have as well. Maybe I need to get in touch with all of them to see if we have a class action lawsuit against King Games.
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    edited August 12
    Hi @Beth_Corbin @Carol_Drozda @tburk26 !

I moved your posts to this thread in the same topic, you can read all info about this on the first page

Please let me know your Game ID if you have purchases that got lost so I can reimburse them in your game. 

Check here how to find the number
  • guthrie106guthrie106 Posts: 1
    I get the error message almost every time I play the game when I am on a winning streak. I keep my cookies and history cleared, and I use Google Chrome to play. My user ID is 1015924941. I am ncluding a screenshot. Please don't suggest that I play on a mobile device. I prefer my PC because I have more control with my mouse. 
  • terrysmoose13terrysmoose13 Posts: 6
    Still doing it all the time. To many errors. To many times I don't get the boosters I buy with Pet coins. They do nothing about this. Many people having same issues and they said it was fixed, IT IS NOT FIXED. To flustering to play.
    Back to Farm Town and Farkle.
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,069 Superstar
    terrysmoose13
    @guthrie106

Have you tried reinstalling the game to remove the corrupt version you're playing?
    Here is how to do it:

If your game is freezing, crashing or getting Error/Duplicate tabs messages on Facebook reinstalling the game may help. Make sure your progress is saved BEFORE you do this and note you will lose any boosters and lives you have saved, but you will not lose gold bars or progress.

If this does not help, you can also try another browser than you currently are using.

Recommended browsers for King games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.

Make also sure your browser is up to date.

At times the game works when using an incognito window on Chrome or Mozilla.
    Too many games, not enough time!