Error message when playing on Facebook?

Answers

• Steve_LaBruyereSteve_LaBruyere Posts: 22 Level 2
    Just completed level 2862 and was getting ready to receive my treasure gift when the game error came on saying "You have experienced an error we are working hard to fix" reloaded game and my "gift" was gone. I realize you have said on other post to try playing on Google, but have had similar problems there. Enjoy your game but this is becoming quite aggravating. thank you Player ID 2198935469
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 7,254 Community Manager
    Do you keep getting any of these three error messages when you play the game on Facebook? 

I’m happy to confirm that after a long investigation, many of the reasons for the error messages you were seeing have now been identified. Fixes have now been released and most of you will longer see these.

In spite of the game teams best efforts, however, not all of the sources of the errors were found, so a small number of you will still see these messages. We apologize for this and hope it doesn’t interrupt your enjoyment of the game too much. The nature of error investigation sometimes means that these are caused by problems that lie outside King and so can’t be fixed.

To make sure the fixes are visible in your game, please clear the cache and cookies for your browser and make sure to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera wherever possible. If you’re still seeing the issue after trying these steps, then we would strongly recommend you try to play on mobile instead.

If you’re still experiencing this and it has affected a purchase you’ve just made, please comment on this thread and we’ll look into it for you.

• luvimeluvime Posts: 6 Newbie
    05 days ago the game opens but does not load / Can you help me?"
  • Babygirl212Babygirl212 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hello have they fixed when you finish a level and come back to play it starts you off back
    like I was on level 776 and now Im back to 763 the path is open but I click on to go where I left off at  please fix cause I'm losing my goodies again thank you 
  • Illa25Illa25 Posts: 1 Newbie
    When I play and click by error on a golden pet, the game is frozen, no way to click on other cubes or helps.  This is very frustrating when you are near the goal.  How can I unfreeze the game ?
  • Gwynn_IngramGwynn_Ingram Posts: 3 Newbie
    Well, I've tried to wait your "Team" out for fixes and repairs and...Lo and Behold...ziltch, nothing, notta thing has changed. Oh you've made lotsa changes in the game (like this team nonsense) but still having blackouts and such. So, my email is [email protected] for anyone interested in Class Action regarding moneys stolen by King games regarding these issues
  • Priscilla_NoonerPriscilla_Nooner Posts: 31 Level 2
    This is the second time that in playing the weather game. This time I was on level 9 and stopped for awhile and when I went back in to play later it had put me back to level 1. This is very frustrating.
  • nushinushi Posts: 1 Newbie
    ID 1015027320
    "You have experienced an error we are working hard to fix"
  • holly4holly4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    today 11/13 I have started receiving the duplicate sign on message. needless to say I am only signed in one place. can not play this game. not fixed, newly broken. never received this error message before and play every day. 
  • jerseygirl7jerseygirl7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yesterday I also started receiving the duplicate sign in message. My cache has been cleared several times over the last 24 hrs. I thought it was fixed but halfway through a level I got the duplicate sign in message again. Playing on either laptop or desk top, Level 1079, playing on FB using Chrome. Never had this problem before and no I don't want to play on a mobile device. Please help.
  • lahlahlahlah Posts: 1 Newbie
    I want to play king game pet rescue saga ineed flash player
  • kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 48,286 Candy Moderator
    lahlah said:
    I want to play king game pet rescue saga ineed flash player
    Hi @Iahlah , Welcome to Our Community  =)
    Please cheak this links bellow https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246656/html5-and-the-kingdom#latest
    Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.

• lorraine5050lorraine5050 Posts: 22 Level 2
    i am having error message again. it was gone for a very long time and now it is back and then my screen goes black.  HELP PLEASE
  • Elsabe200Elsabe200 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My user id is 1552052717, i have done all the steps, my game still gives duplicate message and do not want to even download on my device, please help
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 10,110 Community Manager
    @lorraine5050 @Elsabe200

If clearing the cache and cookies doesn't help nor using a another browser, then there is nothing more we can try out I'm afraid. 

If you have a Windows 10 PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer and play via the Windows app instead. The Windows app usually works better since it's not depending on a browser. Click here to download the game to your Windows 10 PC. After downloading the app, connect the game to Facebook to sync the levels. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.