Game won’t start (Apple devices) - Under investigation!

Options

Answers

• momssuper
    momssuper Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Just realized pyramid just did an update and the version is 1.101.0.1

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @IndigoBlue A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Looks like you would the 3rd or 4th player with the same issue!!

I will escalate this issue to our Pyramid game Community Manager, and they will be able to look into this.

Thank you for providing your device details as well as the level you are playing. That info will come in handy.

If you have further questions OR need clarification, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @momssuper and @Lbarnicle Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Looks like the "new update" is the culprit here to cause issues in all your games!! I am seeing more complaints about the same issue and same reason!!

But, all the details you have been giving will help the team to investigate the issue πŸ‘οΈ

I have escalated this issue to our Pyramid game In-charge. Let's wait and see if they need any further details or they can jump into action.

One thing I have noticed is that all 3 of you are using Apple device!! Let me check other threads and see what their devices are!!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Lordtbone Thank you for responding back πŸ™‚

Looks like the "new update" could be the issue and it might be only on Apple devices.

Because other complaints I am seeing are all Apple devices too!!

I have escalated the issue to our Pyramid game In-charge! Hopefully, they will check into the issue and resolve it soon πŸ‘οΈ

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @scubie2 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Can you please tell me which device you are using? By any chance, did you install an update recently?

I have seen few other players' complaints with the same issue! Hence, need those details please.

You can type your reply in the comment box given below.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @scubie2 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Looks like you have posted the same question 2 times.

I have just answered your other question at this link ---> https://community.king.com/en/pyramid-solitaire-saga/discussion/289719/pyramid-solitare-saga#latest

Can you please click on above link and provide the details I have asked for --- device you are using and version you have right now.

** As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed now considering it as "Duplicate Post"!

Thank you for understanding!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @IndigoBlue and @lesliemom77 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your games!!

Looks like there could be an issue with the recent update!! I have seen few more complaints and all of them are having the same issue as you both are. And also they too are using Apple devices!!

I have escalated the issue to our Pyramid game In-charge. Hopefully, they will be look into the issue and resolve it soon!

We will get back to you if there are any updates with regards to the issue!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello Adventurers!!

Thanks so much for letting us know about this issue!! I've contacted the Game Studio team about it and we're investigating what can be done to solve it as soon as possible. πŸ˜…

Stay tuned- I hope I can give you some good news very soon!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @christnewilkes Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

By any chance, have you installed an update recently? Is the game not opening at all or are you able to see till the Orange screen messages?

Are you playing the game on a difference device too OR just iPhone?

Please post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

• Lordtbone
    Lordtbone Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Deleting the app and the installing the app again solves the problem although I lost all my boosters. Luckily I saved my progress but I would love those boosters, jokers, scepters and extra cards back..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?