Boosters

Karen_54321
Karen_54321 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why do i keep losing my boosters during games

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,454 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry about your all of the boosters lost. You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DAC69DC
    DAC69DC Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑

I keep loosing my boosters also and it is really stressing me out because I am having trouble getting the king's support group to respond after they respond the initial response after that nothing

• vwslugbug
    vwslugbug Posts: 14 Level 2

Had to reinstall because of an update and their game not opening and lost them all! I had quite a lot but apparently since they aren’t one that were purchased they won’t help you out getting them back! Been playing for 9 years….

• Kjun
    Kjun Posts: 5 Level 2

This has been an issue that King refuses to address and fix. You keep getting the same old automated reply when you contact support. King, understand this, WE are the players that keep YOU in business. Yet you will not address the issues we have much less do anything about it. The problem with having to uninstall/reinstall is not our problem it's yours. Yet we suffer the consequences. You need to fix your problem.

• J837
    J837 Posts: 5 Level 2

my boosters have been replaced by lock symbols.. they are not answering me as to why or how to fix it.

very very frustrated

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,454 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I will tagging @DieOmimi if she can helping and solve the problem. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Join Helena's Poll of the Week and earn a badge here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?