Transferred the game to my New phone but my boosters were notTransferred with it. Whats up with Th

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @thebiglt 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

They do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Win Gold Bars for the game: How many cards can you find here? I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• thebiglt
    thebiglt Posts: 3 Newbie

First of all : your poor english grammar makes it more difficult to comprehend.

Secondly: I have transferred the game to a New phone twice before. The boosters were always transferred before. You have blatantly disabled the transfer of boosters.

NOT IMPRESSED....

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2022

Thank you for your answering and sorry as English is not my native language and still bad. 😅

You just check and read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it! Posted by Community Team) that I hope you can understand to read them.

And unfortunately as they do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help.

Hope you can understanding again. 😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?