Game won’t load.

Options
omgordon1952
omgordon1952 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2022 in Support

Can’t load pyramid solitaire saga, and afraid doing something will cause me to lose my progress.

Please advise.

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @omgordon1952 !

First of all, please accept my apologies for the delay in the answer, I'm afraid your question got lost, but I've moved it to the Pyramid Solitaire Saga Community now where you'll find some great players to give you some tips.

Which device are you playing on?

• jinty1911
    jinty1911 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I am the same. Icon just flashes and nothing happens. I am on 3600 and don't want to go back to the beginning. 😭

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @omgordon1952 @jinty1911 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Try following these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉 I We're looking for the best tips to pass the hardest levels - Win Gold Bars here! I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• jinty1911
    Options

Reinstalled and am back at the beginning. 😭😭😭

• jinty1911
    Options

Can anyone help before l just give up???

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Don't worry! Let me help you how to sign in your Facebook/King Account that you can save your progress on any King's Games 😉

If you want to connect your King Account, let's try following these steps :

Open the game on your device, choose the 'Already have a King account/login with email' using the email address and password you just saved. Now you're good to go! 

If you want to connect Facebook account let's try following these steps : 

Open the game on your device. Then Click on the blue Facebook Connect button, Enter your Facebook email and password and off you go!

Extra notes about transfer progress with any devices :

Use either a King or Facebook account to easily switch between devices and access your game progress and Gold Bars wherever you playBoosters and extra lives however, are always stored locally on the device you received them on, so they won't move across devices. You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!)

I hope you can understand to read and follow these steps. 😊

You can also find more information about King and Facebook Profiles here! 😉

If it's still not worked after following these steps above, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you bring back your saved progress but it taken longer. 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?