Sick and tired of losing my boosters

Options
mnczma
mnczma Posts: 2 Newbie

About every 2 or 3 months, I lose all my boosters. I'm still connected and have my lives, but all boosters disappear.

I reckon I've lost hundreds. Anyone else experience this regularly?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry about your all of the boosters lost. You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Join Helena's Poll of the Week and earn a badge here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Sastil
    Sastil Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

On level 3162 and the app decuded to crash again

There go all my boosters as the only way back is to uninstall.

You would think the developers could come up with a fix or allow them to be on all devuces not stored directly on each device

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version of this game? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not worked, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars and level progress are saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives are lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with your Facebook or Kingdom Account connected.

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?