Restore level after uninstalling and installing again

Options
AECZ
AECZ Posts: 2 Newbie

Pyramid Solitaire Saga App would not open. I had to uninstall the app and then install the app once again. Is there a way to get back to my current level? I don't want to start at Level 1 again.

Best Answer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,257 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you bring back your saved progress but it taken longer. 😉

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Also thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga so much! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you bring back your saved progress but it taken longer. 😉

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• AECZ
    AECZ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your response and help. I opened my game with my FaceBook account and it appears the levels have been restored.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Very glad to see you restore your current level after you connected your Facebook account on this game! Let's continue playing next new levels now! @AECZ 🙌😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?