Progress lost after trying to fix the game’s issue bi reinstalling it

Options
Dragica1946
Dragica1946 Posts: 1 Newbie

Im trying to help my mother to fix the Pyramid Solitare on her iPad Air. The Game got stuck on the loading screen and wouldnt load up. iPad is up to date, restarted. I Googled this issue that some people seem to be experiencing too and on one of your forums it has been advised to reinstall the game. I tried to do it and my mum’s progress has been lost and it reveted back to level 122. Her previous level was 938 and her bonuses are gone too! Could you please take it back to 938? 

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,230 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

You can also check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your inventory lives and boosters! ⚠️

1. The inventory lives and boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game

2. The inventory lives and boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved

It’s best not to store too many Lives and Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

They do not replace items and help you to return your inventory lives and boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items or have followed these steps but it's still not worked back to your current level possible, please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Also thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga so much! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Mjgzoey
    Mjgzoey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

the last update took all my boosters and I cannot use the friend help. I sign in get kicked out, go in again and I can play my 5 plays. I play on an ipad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?