🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any issues? Let us know here!!

Options

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@bridgetchang Hi and welcome. please check you game is up to date and log out and restart your device, then log back in and see if this solves your issue. Also if playing via an internet browser also clear your browser cache

Unfortunately the community cannot deal with purchase issues

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

Hope this helps

• bridgetchang
    bridgetchang Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ah yes - in-game contacting method. Forgot how to get there but now I'm seeing it. Thank you!

Confirming my app is already on the most up-to-date version and I regularly clear my cache from the app since Royal Championship itself has been super buggy over the past few months.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@bridgetchang Hi, yes been a fair few different issues but believe the game studio are working on this and hopefully some will be ironed out soon

• Claire0617
    Claire0617 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

And it’s happened again .. always when I win and get 7 stars. Pathetic customer support

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

Sadly, they don’t care about the players. They like to play the blame game. At some point in their pea sized brains... they might actually realize that there are too many people with the same issues. We all can’t be playing with our “caches” full & with sucky internet. It’s amazing I haven’t lost my job since I work at home with my sucky internet. It’s amazing I get anything done at all!! 🙄🙄

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @Claire0617 @alsto40

Hopefully with the new improvements we're expecting on the 22nd, we'll be able to get some help in this area?! :0)

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options

Please do not hope for it....you will be very dissapointed because they don't care.

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

I’ll believe it when I see it. Their track record for giving 2 craps about us speaks for itself. And how do you know about these so called new improvements? Improvements in the studio’s eye isn’t in the best interest of the players. They have proved that time & time again.

• QueenMommy
    QueenMommy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2021
    Options

I love the royal Championship, however it's

*Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules *

cheats, and how do I get my credit back, how does something went wrong on their end, I end up losing my turn, and my weapons.. Thats not fair.. if something goes wrong on ur end.. u deal with that **Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind**

I always have internet connection, but its always saying no internet connection, and I end up paying for it. NOT FAIR 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• rmitch52
    rmitch52 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Once again connection issues. Tried force stopping and clearing cache, Uninstaller and reinstall. Restarted my phone but it says no internet or error occurred everytime I try. I was on earlier today and it was fine. This is getting old.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?