• Giansy
    Giansy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Stesso problema. ID 8865126630. Grazie.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello sweet Blossom players,

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you! I've contacted the team in charge of this now (thanks for the heads-up, @debrichmond !) and they will be releasing a fix today. 😊

Please let us know if you need more assistance, and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Have a blawsome day (once it's fixed!)!

• BeckyAshley82
    BeckyAshley82 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi. I'm new here but have come looking for answers to a new problem I've discovered. My game must have updated overnight, which is fine, but it's not saved my progress. It knows who I am and has stars right up to the level I'm on (somewhere into the thousands) but the levels are locked beyond about level 57. I really don't want to work through more than a thousand levels again! Is this just me or is it a universal problem awaiting a fix?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,989 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @BeckyAshley82 . Welcome to our Community

Your game Levels will saved if you play trough Facebook or King account.

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options

I will help you...

Hi @BeckyAshley82,

Welcome to our community and thank you for playing Blossom Blast Saga... 🥰

Provided you've been saving your progress, you can recover it again. The first step is to identify how you saved your progress before.

If you used a King profile, go to the settings menu and tap the orange King icon, then just submit the email address and password you saved when you set up your King account. Once done, you should find your progress returns. If you'd like more guidance on how to create a King account, a separate article about 'What is a King account and how do I create one?' can be found in this Help Center.

If you linked your game to Facebook, you'll just need to reconnect your game to the same Facebook profile using the blue Facebook 'connect' button. Important note: if you share your device, or have more than one Facebook profile, you'll need to make sure the active Facebook account on your device is the one you saved the progress to in the first place.

If you share your device and you're unsure of the Facebook profile you're logged in as, go to the settings menu and choose the option to log out of Facebook. Once this is done, check the active Facebook profile on your mobile and make sure it's the right one. Then go back to the game and connect to Facebook again.

If you didn't save your progress with Facebook or King, you won't be able to recover lost progress as it was never synchronized. Don't worry though, just create a King account or connect to a Facebook profile and then get in touch to let us know. We'll do our best to get you back to the level you'd reached before you lost your progress!

Hope that helps... 😉

See you around the community... ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

#Keep_crushing_it

• BeckyAshley82
    Options

Thank you for your replies. It already had me logged in on my King account, hence I said it knows who I am. It also knows what levels I've completed and it's got stars for them all. The trouble is that they're locked still so I can't actually play them. I have tried logging out and back in again, which made no difference. I will try logging out and restarting my phone before logging back in then get to you about whether or not that worked. Thank you.

• BeckyAshley82
    Options

Nope that didn't work either. I've taken screenshots to show where I should be at (note the stars denoting completion of the levels) and where it wants me to carry on from. Note also the padlocks. Am I to assume it is just me then?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options
  • BeckyAshley82
    Options

Sorry Mighty Wolf, I'm confused. How would making a different King account next time be any different? I have a King account already. That's what I'm using to log out and log back in on. The point is that it hasn't saved it properly on my King account. It knows what levels I've completed but has padlocked them so that I can't continue from there.

This isn't the first time I've had this happen either. A previous update recognised where I was at and was allowing me to continue, but had padlocked all previous levels. This meant I had padlocks on the boosters too. I had to go back and complete the booster levels again to get them back. I only found that solution on a general Google though as the email support hadn't got a clue beyond log out and log back in.

I think the bottom line is that even with a King account you're not guaranteed it'll have saved correctly when it updates. I will have to redo all the padlocked ones again to get back to where I should be. Is it worth doing that though if there's another big update coming? I read that there's something new on the way and that's why there aren't any daily bonuses at the moment.

• Malagy
    Malagy Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I was playing at level 668 when I update the app and it took me back to level 316 and I lost all my boosters!!! I restart my phone but it didn't work :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?