🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Lost All My Boosters

Options
cli4rdmiller
cli4rdmiller Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there,

I was not able to log in to BBS via Facebook this past weekend. I kept getting a weird error message. Finally, on Tuesday, I successfully logged in and while my progress was saved, all my boosters were gone. I had 90 to 100 of each of the 3 boosters.

This all happened on my Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G.

How can I get them back?

Thanks, Cliff Miller

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your problem! You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that I hope you can understand to read them.

⚠️ So please also attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so they can help. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! ❤️😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🌻👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• Lil_devil
    Lil_devil Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I can't send lives, receive lives, or add people that are playing so they can help with lives. Lost all my boosters to. Also phone warns of trojan virus for blossom Blast Saga and wants me to uninstall this game.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

This does not sound good... I would be a little concerned. Perhaps take your phone into a mobile shop to have it assessed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?