Hey! Join us!

Level 609

costea123costea123 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello

i try to play with no boosts and 3stars only. I am stuck on level 609 - for about 5 months already

it is impossible to take 3 stars, please fix it

thank you :)

Answers

• Diamond_LimDiamond_Lim Posts: 76,441 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @costea123 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can check this video tip of how to pass level 609 without using boosters and extra moves and get 3 stars that you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves and get 3 stars :

You can also search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

Also tagging @NamTruong2001 @DieOmimi if they can help and given you another tips. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! ❤️😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🌻👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• costea123costea123 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey guys:  @NamTruong2001 @DieOmimi do you have any tips for this level?

thank you

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 18,831 Friends Moderator
    edited May 9

Hi @costea123 I played level 609 and spent a whole hour trying to win the level. In the Viodeo of @Diamond there are 18 moves, in my game I have only 17 moves. The point counter also seems to count differently in the video. I was very often one move away from winning the level. When I finally made it, I unfortunately received a little over 40,000 points and a star:  

But I also have to say that the number of stars is not important to me. The game doesn't give you a reward for having many stars on your map. I'm happy about every level I can complete. Currently I am at level 2996 and I will be happy if I can pass this level at some point.  😅

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.