🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why cant i claim my trickies party rewards?

Answers

• Lesa_D
    Lesa_D Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m having the same problem. And the past three times they had the Tricksies event, I would play it till it was over, and at the end I wouldn’t get any of my rewards. They used to answer my questions within 24 hours. The last time I contacted them, they never replied. This time, they sent me to this forum. They need to hire more customer service representatives if they’re short staffed.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Hi Chris, I don't have the answer for you but I will forward your message to a King Superstar to see if she can help you.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hey there Chris,

How are you?

There are some issues with the Tricksies rewards, and we're working into it. In the meantime, I've added some reward on you account as compensation for the event.

I hope that helps! Happy popping :)

Mia

• _Elsa_

Thanks @QueenMia for responding so quickly.

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓

Hi Chris,

I've added 2 boosters, some fairy dust and Gold bars to your account and I can see it's been added when you logged in via you android yesterday morning (CET time at least). 

Maybe you haven't realise but that's been added ;)

• QueenMia

Thank you, Chris! Very happy you got it all :) Happy Thanksgiving to you too from the whole team here!

• Bianca_Rill
    Bianca_Rill Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello im unable to collect my prizes from the tricksies game within bubble witch saga 3, if I hit claim some sparckles appear but no boxes and then it glitches and brings me right back to the main map part. Please advise, Thank you.

• _Elsa_

Hi Bianca Rill,

There are issues with this event and the studio is trying to resolve it.  I will pass your message along to a Community Manager who might be able to offer further help. 

• QueenMia
    Answer ✓

Hey there Bianca,

Sorry about that, we're having some issues with the Tricksies Challenge - Our Team are working on it. 

In the meantime, please make sure the latest updates are installed and clear cache and cookies regularly. That should help prevent this from happening. 

I have added the rewards to your account now. You'll receive them next time you open the game on your phone ;)

Have a bubblific time!

Mia

• noctule
    noctule Posts: 7 Level 2
    I am also having problems with claiming the Tricksies Party prize as described by Bianca and others.  How are you getting on with the fix for this problem?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?