๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where are your cat pictures or just funny gifs.

Options

Comments

• Skye0Malley
    Skye0Malley Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer I just scrolled and watched your boy become a teenager. ๐Ÿ˜† that's what that face looks like to me. He's a handsome one. I have 2 cats and a rabbit. Black cat is Mia, tabbys name is Shopie, bunny is Lenny. So Blessed with so much furry love

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,601 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Skye0Malley Oh I love them all! I used to think all cats were the same (face wise) until we got one. Now I realise how wrong i was. I love Lenny's colour. Mr Slayer is hoping to get one this year, but he wants a honey coloured. Which is ok but we don't drive so we are limited to what the expensive pet shop sells :( Gorgeous Kitties, my eldest has a tabby and it keeps having to be sheared, its long haired so you don't get to appreciate the colour so much. I would like another but mr S hobbies are things like gardening, outside pets and birds....Luna likes the garden ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ and if we had another I don't think any pets would be safe. He isn't so much of a cat person sadly, so its a no.

My second eldest lad has 5 altogether. 3 black and black and white, one tabby and one blue. Two are from the same family as Luna.

I think you are right about the expression...That evening I spent half an hour arguing with him...which seems to happen a lot these days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Skye0Malley
    Skye0Malley Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer My hubby is a big gardener also and loves the bunny droppings for fertilizer he says it's a wonder. We rescued Lenny from the local slaughter house ๐Ÿ˜ญ she was going to be someone's dinner. Instead my hubby gave her (we thought she was a he when Lenny was named as a baby lol) to my daughter for her 16th birthday. She is a huge animal lover!! We would never buy an animal from a pet store. If you can rescue from a shelter or even call your local vet they would know, you could call for info on adoption in your area. Sadly especially around Easter time parents buy bunnies for their kids and then bring them to the shelter when they realize it's not a stuffed toy.

Oh I agree cats have very different face and personalities my 2 are like night and day. My tabby is silly and playful, while my black cat is very dainty and careful not to be silly. It's so funny to watch her be so aloof about everything but catnip. She's a total niphead lol.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Skye0Malley completely agree. The trouble is we don't drive and live rural. Don't have anyone to give us a lift and the charity ones are ott with rules, regs and home visits. He's kept rabbits for years so he knows what he is looking for at least. Some of the ones they sell are not good.

Lenny ended up with a different name like Luna then. The person we had him from was 99% sure he was a she, and so sure the runt she kept as well was too. So she ended up with two male cats as well :D (she kept the eldest kitten as well)

• mindylarson19
    mindylarson19 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Awe they are all so cute

• Lady_Choo
    Options
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

I just miss my little Moana so much when I'm away from her. I used to look after her and take care of her before I moved away with my family. She is such a cutie ๐Ÿ˜ป

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Ashraf
    Options
  • Ashraf
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?