Win Gold Bars here with the New Episode on Bubble Witch3!

Where are your cat pictures or just funny gifs.

2Next

Comments

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 3,001 Legend
    edited July 1
    I have several dogs, 2 are mine and I’m sitting my sons 2 dogs as well... it’s been an adventure but the best part is coming home... dogs are the best at greeting with so much love and happiness.. I have a soft spot for my four legged friends. I’m terrible and spoil them rotten! Here are a few pics all are Pitts and one chocolate lab...

Oden the pup

Gooey & Hendrix

Rhino

I’m sorry you have no pets sis @mysticalmysty I’d be terribly lost without a furry friend, here is one of the very last photos of Oddie, funny the neighborhood called him Bob hence no tail, @Chicken Slayer having no tail seemed normal for him only he noticeably hopped like a rabbit 

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,064 Superstar
    edited July 1
    Aw look at their cute little faces!! Oden is looking as if to say, its ok taking photos but nobody is cuddling me lol.
    I just saw the one about him hopping like a rabbit aww. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,207 Community Manager
    Sooo beautiful @MiaChristine 🤩 Look at these good boys! If one day I get a dog, I'd like one of these, so loving and cute and awww!

Here's a pic of my Mia - Temperature: Way too high. Cat: Broken!

How's Luna doing, @Chicken_Slayer

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
    edited July 23
    @QueenMia you are a good person to ask. It looks like Mia is suffering too, is that normal with cats? To sleep more than usual when its warm? Luna doesn't even seem to want to eat and its the good stuff too lol. Probably why his little tum is upset. 
    He also has a strange habit of burying his head in my slipper, which I have to be honest, would knock out anything breathing. And it works on him, he goes to sleep about two minutes after chewing!
    Just ordered some spray to try to deter him scratching his usual room scratching places...but double sided sticky tape works around tv's, his paw got stuck and he wasn't amused :D (It wasn't overly sticky nobody panic lol)

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

Awww, he's such a cute boy 😻 Cats have ways to survive smells that we could not 😹 
    Yes, Mia is suffering the heat as well and it's normal to see them slow down and do less than usual during the summer. You can rub an ice cube on his belly and make tuna ice cube for him (I know, that sounds awful to us but they love these😅)

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

Tuna ice cube @QueenMia? That sounds worth trying he does love tuna. Mr slayer has to sit on the stairs to eat it when he makes sandwiches. The trouble is now Luna can open the living room door lol. You hear a scratch and a paw appears. So he isn't safe anymore 😆

Glad to see it's normal, I hope Mia feels happier soon.  This horrible weather for our poor cats.

Fantastic idea @QueenMia I’d imagine any cat would love tuna ice cubes... all pets need extra attention during the hot summer days. Keep fresh water available. My pups love laying on the cool tiled surfaces. 

• BunnieofthemoonBunnieofthemoon Posts: 16
    Here are pics of all of my babies! Frankie kitty, Korki the Quaker Parrot, Lolly the Black Capped Conure, Pixi the Pinapple Green Cheek Conure, George the Sun Conure, and last but in no way lease Lorelei the Jenday Conure!!  =)
    Yeah we have water bowls all over the house @MiaChristine :D Although for saying that he wants to be cool, he sits where the sun comes in!
    And as I write this my teen who has just spent the last ten minutes trying to get him back in the house (its evening now so its cooler) has just opened the door and he has shot out. I can't help but laugh quietly as I can hear a lot of cursing :D 

HI @Bunnieofthemoon I love all your colourful pics, but what a splendid colour kitty you have, Frankie is gorgeous!!
    How does she/he deal with all the birds though? I think ours would be chasing them all the time lol.

• BunnieofthemoonBunnieofthemoon Posts: 16

Chicken_Slayer Frank completely ignores them! I swear he couldn't care less! we all sit and watch tv together =) he does pout a bit if he feels left out or a bird fly's on me when he's getting loved on

What a lovely feathered and furred family you have, @Bunnieofthemoon!! Love it :heart: Thanks for sharing! 

• sakurasakura Posts: 119 Game Expert
    omg!!! i just wanted to stop by and say that i'm admiring all these pet pictures. you guys all seem like lovely pet owners. <3<3<3