💰Win Gold Bars with: Bubble Witch is better than... Fill in the blank here!

Change email

pirata20pirata20 Posts: 22 Level 2
Hi everyone, long ago I associated the game Bubble witch saga 3 to the email of a friend who played with me, now we are no longer friends and I am logged in to King.com with his email, I can't change because I don't have the  password.  Assistance brings me to you, what should I do?

Best Answers

• QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 811 Community Manager
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @pirata20 :)

I reported this to the Studio. There seems to be an on-going issue with the hats and that they are investigating.
    Unfortunately, I can't say when exactly this will be fixed. 

As soon as they get back to me with the fix I will let you know .Always make sure to have the latest game version installed and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid any kind of issues. 

Have a Bubblific day :3

Accepted Answer

👉 Do you want to win Gold Bars for your game? Find here our Contests! 

💎Diamond Diaries - Win Gold bars - Here 

🔮Bubble Witch- Win Gold bars here 
    Accepted Answer

Happy to hear you were able to connect your game through the King account :hurrah:

About the other matter, unfortunately, that's the way the game works. Do not worry anyway, you won't either see always the same players nor will be all of them from Facebook ;)

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed:

Accepted Answer

Prev1

Answers

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:

So to understand your issue:
    You were playing Bubble Witch 3 with a friend using her/his email address.
    Now, since you are no longer friends you use his King account to play your game but you would like to use a new email account keeping your progress as it's now with his account? 

If so, let me know and I will speak with the Tech team. See what we can do. 
    In the meantime, could you please attach a screenshot of  how's your game at the moment? Showing your progress and any item you have? Just in case they ask me for it :3 

Have a Bubblific Holiday! 🎄

• pirata20pirata20 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Hello @QueenRaffie, Thanks, I managed to solve, my ex girlfriend gave me the password to remove me from her account and I hooked up to an account I own.  I thank you for your interest. Have great and bubblific holidays 
    Scrivi il tuo Stella's hat disappears.  When I play sometimes I manage to get the magic brown hat and then the blue one, I wait to get to the yellow one but if it doesn't arrive and I stop playing and I resume the game a few hours later, the blue hat disappears, why this?
    Accepted Answer

I reported this to the Studio. There seems to be an on-going issue with the hats and that they are investigating.
    Unfortunately, I can't say when exactly this will be fixed. 

As soon as they get back to me with the fix I will let you know .Always make sure to have the latest game version installed and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid any kind of issues. 

Accepted Answer

You are so kind QeenRaffie, thanks, have a good day =)
    Dear QeenRaffie, I would like to log out of Facebook and continue playing with a King account.  How can I do?
    Have a great day 💐

Click on the "Log in with email" use the same email that is associated with your Fb account and see if that works 
    Check the image below ;) 

Hi, I log into Facebook with a phone number, I don't have an email address.  What can I do?
    edited January 27
    (Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

I have this King'account, am I safe? 

Good news, why do I still see Facebook friends who are no longer playing?  Shouldn't I see other people?
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 1,743 Community Moderator
    Hello again!

Do you only see your Facebook friends, or do you still see them along with other players from the Kingdom? This second option is normal, you are supposed to see both: your Facebook friends and other random players who are still active in the game. 

Just let us know if you only see your Facebook friends so we can investigate the issue, @pirata20&nbsp; <3

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️

I'll send you the screen shots, so you can evaluate my situation.  The 5 people on the side of the game are not my friends, they are other competitors.  While in the last screen, where I have to touch the fairies, those are friends who once played, now more.  It's correct?  Can the latter be eliminated in favor of people sending lives?
    Accepted Answer

Happy to hear you were able to connect your game through the King account :hurrah:

About the other matter, unfortunately, that's the way the game works. Do not worry anyway, you won't either see always the same players nor will be all of them from Facebook ;)

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed:

Accepted Answer